In need of advice

Mertall

Hi people. So I got 5 bubble berry in 1 tent it's 1.2m x 1.2m under and 600watt lamp. They are 3 weeks into bloom and look good but 2 of the plants seem to be lagging behind. I have another spare tent I could put them in. I'll post some pics Do you think it's any thing to worry about?
420-magazine-mobile1453768610.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1916034328.jpg

When plants get into flowering there's not much you can do to increase bud size. Be careful trying to feed them as the chance of over feeding will do more harm than good. What's needed is time and lot's of light and fresh air. The buds will thicken and you can add some of the finishing nutes but again, with nutes, less is more so don't over do it. As for light and fresh air, the plants will never get enough.

Hmmm not sure. That's what I been told it was have it from a very reliable sorce. But any ways lol doesn't matter too much, would you think it's worth putting the 2 slower budding one in a tent on there own?

Hey there mert, girls are looking good there congratz .
I wouldnt worry to much mate, remember even though all 5 might be the same strain, every strain contains different pheno types. So 3 might be abit taller with thicker stems or shorter and more bushy and other 2 could show other pheno,s. Try and have a little look into your strain, u say they are from a reliable source, they should be able to tell you the most common pheno types mate.
As for settin up another tent, unless u think they are unreasonably cramped, not getting enough light or air flow then ye go for it, but if ur worry is based only off 2 been shorter i wouldnt wana pay all the extra running cost dude, check out ur strain first.
I hope this helps some what, and all is well in your world.
Peace ✌

Cheers for the reply. Ok cool I think they might be be a tad cramped really. But not really sure. This is what they where like a few days ago. It's just the fact to seem to lacking behind.
420-magazine-mobile1940534990.jpg

Yeah it looks a little busy in there but you got the old scrog net on the go, whole point is to fill the canopy haha.
Where abouts in the tent are the 2 slackers sitting? Could be a micro climate in that area of the tent? I dont know mate just trying to throw ideas out to see if we can get them girls going lol
Also i noticed your in week 3flower, have you lollipoped and/or defoliated? Your literally at the perfect time to do it, check it out on here or whereever you do ur reasearch. Just type in week3flower trim, lollypoping ect and you will see what i mean, if you havent already. Will let alot more light through to lower budsites and give you better airflow, gets rid of all bottom growth, so no popcorn nugs and all energy goes up to the main top buds, ✌

I don't have a clue about half of what you are saying lol. The to slackers are the middle and front right plant. I'll have a look into the other things you said as I don't know what that means lol

Yeah check it out, might even be videos on youtube that will explain everything properly. Giving your plants a good trim and defolate in week week of flower has been proven to increase your yeild, also no light airy fluffy buds from the bottom of the plant that recieves little to no light through the cannopy, most people will take off all the bottom third off all growth. It is very common when doing a SCROG like yourself, many people call it lollypopping. Please check it out mate, when you see the results you will be glad you did . You are at the perfect time to do it also

Yeh will have a look mate. Air flow is fairly good I think. Got all the tent vents open at the bottom. I think the 2 slower 1s are being shadowed abit cos they don't drink/feed as much as the rest.

If shading is a problem then the above method will defo help mate. That was going to be next question dude, im guessing your feeding them all the same but how are they feeding? Are the 2plants showing any signs of deff or nute burn? Remember i said about different pheno types those 2 might just be abit more hungery, if there is no signs of nute burn try very slighty increasing the nutes on those 2.
Also if you have time, try and have a look other grows doing the same strain on here, if your setup is all good it might be gentic and others might have run into the same problems and found the fix. ✌

Yeh all on the same feed all the same amount. The 2 smaller 1s ain't feeding as fast the other 3 soil is dry after 2days lol. There is no nute burn at all. No fan at the moment as mine broke lol

Defo get some fans in there as soon as mate, that could be your problem right there, if there is uneven airflow, one pot might stay alot more wet than the others if the only airflow comes through the sides then those plants soil will dry out quicker from that alone, plus if the plant in the middle is in more of a humid spot because of less airflow it wont need to drink as much as others in the dryer air so will stay wetter.
Is the vent to your front right of your tent blocked in anyway( not literally blocked, but hindered in anyway like closer to wall or corner that doesnt allow as good airflow as the rest of the vents)?

Cheers for the reply. Ok cool I think they might be be a tad cramped really. But not really sure. This is what they where like a few days ago. It's just the fact to seem to lacking behind.
420-magazine-mobile1940534990.jpg

Hi Mertall
Nice works, they're happy, tracking the light. except from that weird one at the back and a few round the edges look a bit slower.
Light intensity decreases with distance from the light source. Less intensity means slower growth rates.
So the plants closest to the light will grow faster then the plants at the edges, furthest from the light.
Its not easy to tell from 1 pic and there may be some unseen compounding factors, like overcrowding.,. but i feel light intensity may well be the culprit of the slower growth rates of your edgy plants.

Solution = more lights, leaf trim,, or as you were planing a new tent yes that will certainly solve the prob.

Sorry to leave you with a question that only you can answer...,, new tent,,is it worth your energy and expense???? there comes a point of no return for extra $$$ invested when you compare that to new tent with fresh clones.

guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

I would have to agree radic but one of the 2 suspect plants the op is worried about is the middle plant, which im guessing is closest to the light.
What do you think about the airflow as no fans?
Could be causing said plants to drink less, this making them feed less hence the slower growth?
Not sure myself, just nice to get the girls going
Peace ✌

Cheers for the reply I have another tent all set up from my last crop. I think I'll just move the 2 slow 1s into the other tent see how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom