In terms of yield, which two strains is the best out of these ones for me to grow?

Phillybonker

Growing experience: No experience, but I'm going to get well researched and I know a local grower with 10 years experience who I will consult with since I'll be growing in the same area under the same conditions as him.

Growing conditions:

Growing Outdoors in the ground. Soil conditioned and fertilized with worm casting, peat moss, mulch and lime.
Watering only once per week but I'm going to use thick bark mulching for water retention.

Temperatures:
Night time: 60°F (15°C)
Daytime: 75°F (24°C)

Humidity:
Average all growing season: 72%

Grow time:

Estimated vegging time: 12 weeks

Estimated flowering time: 10-12 weeks

Estimated total grow time available: 6 months, 1 week - 6 months, 3 weeks

So what two strains would you recommend I grow for the biggest yield under the above conditions from this selection?...

Amnesia Haze

Green Crack

Power Plant

White Widow

Northern Lights

GG4

Blue Dream

Blue Cheese

Amnesia Haze or Blue Dream.

Growing experience: No experience, but I'm going to get well researched and I know a local grower with 10 years experience who I will consult with since I'll be growing in the same area under the same conditions as him.

Growing conditions:

Growing Outdoors in the ground. Soil conditioned and fertilized with worm casting, peat moss, mulch and lime.
Watering only once per week but I'm going to use thick bark mulching for water retention.

Temperatures:
Night time: 60°F (15°C)
Daytime: 75°F (24°C)

Humidity:
Average all growing season: 72%

Grow time:

Estimated vegging time: 12 weeks

Estimated flowering time: 10-12 weeks

Estimated total grow time available: 6 months, 1 week - 6 months, 3 weeks

So what two strains would you recommend I grow for the biggest yield under the above conditions from this selection?...

Amnesia Haze

Green Crack

Power Plant

White Widow

Northern Lights

GG4

Blue Dream

Blue Cheese
Northern lights would get huge so would amneisa haze blue dream I'm thinking they all would be good yeilders depends on the grower how he trains her I'd he tops more than once

Back
Top Bottom