Expected yield. Lot of info about setup

ice420

I'm growing with the 3rd generation ufo (80% deep red 20% blue spectrum)
In soil (20% perlite 10% chicken shit 70% premixed soil wich I have no info on)
69 plants in 3gallon pots in a 60square feet area divided into 5 and a half squares. 6 Ufo's (1 per 10 square feet)
Using GHE flora series at recommended dosage.
Strain unknown
Wasn't able to transpot until 2-3 weeks into flowering (don't ask why) they were, to say the least, very root bound for a few weeks.
Temp is from 23-25. Humidity at 60%.
Good ventilation (6x the room in one hour).

they are in week 5 in flowering.
They were in veg for 4 weeks from seed.

In veg I used T-5 blue spectrum bulbs (16 of them) and there was a little bit of overcrowding due to I had about 200 to start with (140 made it 1/2 male)

They look healthy but not big. I'm not growing in Scrog or sog.
Is there anything else you need to know to estimate how much yield I'll have?

Kind regards :)

Ice,
I really don't know enough about LED's to give you advice on how many to use. What I have seen form other UFO grows is that it takes a bunch of them to be affective. One grower used 6 UFO's in a 4x4 tent with only 6 plants. His yield was not up to what he got using HPS lights.

Thank you anyway. Compared to street price though I would have to yield a total of 2,2 pounds of those 69 plants for my investment to be worth it. Thats around 15g per plant or half an ounce. Is that possible?

Heat is the number one reason busts happen here. I would rather buy and add 6-12 ufo's than going over to hps. Expensive yes but I feel much better.

If I were to put 3 ufo's per 10 sqft would that be sufficient? 270 watts of good spectrum.

Also I'm in week 5 of flowering, is it to late for me to take half of the plants and reveg them and moving the lamps so that my remaining 35 plants would have 6 ufos? Would my yield increase or is it to late?

Ice420......There hasnt been any really documented major bud output with LEDS, I dont care if you have 30 of them. The technology is def getting better and I will buy one when they are proven. There are 2 test grows starting shortly which will make documented results. I would wait before buying any more. IN all seriousness, If the heat is the issue for detection, I would work on that. Or scale back on your wishes

Also look at using T5 lights. The Sun Blaze 48 puts out a lot of light and very little heat. I cool my 4x8 tent with outside air. I run two 600 watt HPS and two Sun Blaze 48 T5's and my tent temp is 75 degrees.

If you already have the UFO's do a small scale trial run. Try a run with 4-6 plants using all 6 UFO's.

I will try that after first 2 harvests. Looked into more lighting, found a fluor called envirolight 250w red spectrum.

Would 2x 90w UFO's + 1x 250w fluorescent light per 10 sqft be sufficient? If not, how about
2x 90w + 2x 250?

Please help me out here, I am really stuck between a rock and a hard place :(

Back
Top Bottom