Increase Yield

SinderHella

I want to maximimize my yield per 1000 Watt light. I am getting about 12 oz per, any suggestions on increasing output? Please and thanks★♥★

What's your method of growing? What's your room size and set up?

Veg time is crucial. If you up it to 8-10 weeks you're gonna get thicker stems, hence more liquids will be transported by the plant, and this translates directly to denser budz. Another thing is making light exposure as efficient as it's possible. And this neans LSTing, SCROGging and defoliation. Another thing is not cutting down on nitrogen until late flowering as plant needs it to build cells and uptake phosphorus (surprised?).

Veg time is crucial. If you up it to 8-10 weeks you're gonna get thicker stems, hence more liquids will be transported by the plant, and this translates directly to denser budz. Another thing is making light exposure as efficient as it's possible. And this neans LSTing, SCROGging and defoliation. Another thing is not cutting down on nitrogen until late flowering as plant needs it to build cells and uptake phosphorus (surprised?).

The highlighted red section, could you provide the source of this information please. I would like to read up on this in a more technical manner.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom