Thank You! I have to admit that the 420 forum is more receptive than many sites. I have had many horribly vicious remarks made by a lot of people on several sites. I think the temperament is changing though. And it is certainly refreshing to have some of these interactions and conversations, with people who can see REASON. Truth is I am a much better inventor than a marketer. I am currently working through a generator using rotational wave force. Early predictions estimate 1 megawatt output for a Truck transportable plant that could be assembled in a day and takes up about the size of a 2 car garage. It is powered by one industrial size motor taking <1 % of the output energy to power it.
Everything is impossible...until somebody does it.
I wish you unlimited success and happiness in your endeavors but I also want to offer you a bit of a warning ⛔️. My Stepfather and a friend were the inventor and created cubes from regular household waste and a furnace/power generator that specifically burned them with a lot fewer emissions. They had investors lined up and people who were supposedly interested in buying their systems. They were sued by unknown parties who would’ve kept them in court for 20 years and bankrupt them both. CL🍀

I wish you unlimited success and happiness in your endeavors but I also want to offer you a bit of a warning ⛔️. My Stepfather and a friend were the inventor and created cubes from regular household waste and a furnace/power generator that specifically burned them with a lot fewer emissions. They had investors lined up and people who were supposedly interested in buying their systems. They were sued by unknown parties who would’ve kept them in court for 20 years and bankrupt them both. CL🍀
Thank you. Yes, there is no limit to greedy, self-serving people. I had a guy sign non-compete, non-disclosures so he could look over my formula. He suggested one minor change which I incorporated. He then said I was no longer the inventor, he was. In addition he informed me that my Canna Mag magnetic scrubber was just a small aquarium scrubber, my Triple Brush was just a brush with a Knuckle, the DAB Drops for taking stains from Fabric was just a "variation" in formula and therefore not a new product and that my bicycle dog leash was just a retractable leash.
420 games tweek.jpg
This is Tweek, he had 5000 miles running next to me like that. It is significantly better than the 'Seat post mounted' version which virtually strangles the dog as you ride.
In some ways I am refining existing tech, not inventing new but most inventions are that way. The "pocket Fisherman" is still just a fishing pole, a recumbent bike is still just a bicycle. A wind powered electric generator is all existing tech applied in a new way by someone with a new idea.
Then some entitled POS tries to take it, like what happened to your Stepfather. Then it is another 20 years before a good idea sees the light of day.

BTW It cost me $50,000 to get rid of that D-bag.

Fortunately I like making things. This is the trailer I made to take my Bike, Golf Clubs and Tweek.
1689356493368.png

Back
Top Bottom