Mile HIGH Cleaner

:thumb:First time user exclaims, "The resin is COMING RIGHT OFF!!!"

"This is brilliant" she states in a matter of fact tone.
"This shit WORKS!" they both proclaim!
And don't miss the classic...
"Mile HIGH, You had me at Hello..."

Still skeptical about Mile HIGH cleaner? This is the video to watch.
Pay close attention, there is a GREAT DEAL hidden somewhere in the video.

😍

Mile High works great, and without iso! I was skeptical, but after using it, it's good stuff!

I prefer it to ISO. It never fails that I get resin on my hands or on my piece or in my sink when cleaning with ISO, and it’s never easy to scrub it off or get it off my hands and almost always leaves a stickiness. With the mile high stuff everything comes off really easy without any scrubbing. Just wipe down whatever it is and you’re done.

Lol I kind of hate the 'hard sell' feeling of your adverts, but ... it is all true so it isn't what it seems to be at all. Great product, glad I got mine for sure!

They made me skeptical as well. The only reason I tried it was because I got it as a prize from GJOTM. Now that I have though, I won’t use anything else. I do dislike that every time I talk about it, I feel like I’m speaking like I’m in an advertisement 😂

everything comes off really easy without any scrubbing. Just wipe down whatever it is and you’re done.

“Now that I have though, I won’t use anything else”

And I’m positive the last time I spoke about it I sounded scripted as well 😂

I have to admit that when i started this 8 years ago I HATED the "hard sell" and refused to sell that way. I truly thought that I could show how well Mile HIGH works and how safe it is and everyone would jump all over it. How Naïve I was...
Since then I have tried everything to sell. It seems that stoners are very PROUD of the Isopropyl Alcohol "cheat" against expensive bong cleaners and they do not trust advertising because, amazingly enough, most cleaners need to... embellish... their capabilities to be able to sell against ISO because they all work the same way. It seems I am forced to play the "hard sell' which both you and I DETEST. I am open to any ideas anyone might have to help.

I have to admit that when i started this 8 years ago I HATED the "hard sell" and refused to sell that way. I truly thought that I could show how well Mile HIGH works and how safe it is and everyone would jump all over it. How Naïve I was...
Since then I have tried everything to sell. It seems that stoners are very PROUD of the Isopropyl Alcohol "cheat" against expensive bong cleaners and they do not trust advertising because, amazingly enough, most cleaners need to... embellish... their capabilities to be able to sell against ISO because they all work the same way. It seems I am forced to play the "hard sell' which both you and I DETEST. I am open to any ideas anyone might have to help.
I hear what you're saying Dude - been there with internet marketing
Think maybe get it out there [for free] on social media and make it a 'recommendation from a friend' product
Best advertising there is
Other way is to approach the alco brands and convince them that your product is better - because it is - if you can supply quantity, cheaper

I hear what you're saying Dude - been there with internet marketing
Think maybe get it out there [for free] on social media and make it a 'recommendation from a friend' product
Best advertising there is
Other way is to approach the alco brands and convince them that your product is better - because it is - if you can supply quantity, cheaper
Yes, we actually do sell directly to grows and 6 months ago LivWell bought a Pallet of 9 of the 5 gallon pails in Denver. In addition, we have been private labeled by 11 companies like GreenBroz trimmers and Glass blunts so we did get some bulk sales but the whole of Cannabis industry is still in Flux so several others went out of business and few growers stay very long.

I also tried the social media route with sending out thousands of kits to Cannabis Reviewers. Many of whom thought they knew it all, did not watch the instruction, used the product wrong, posted misleading info and got mediocre results. Many of the videos they produced were confusing and often detrimental all while saying it was a good product. The few who really "get it" still post on regular basis but I had to ask many to remove bad videos. Later I found out that many people do not trust any Reviewers whatsoever on the assumption that they are paid to say nice things.
That is why it is so nice when actual users post these nice comments here on 420 magazine, thank You.

That is also why the review by RUN THC at the top of this post is so nice, you cant really fake being that impressed. But even that was edited down from 17 minutes, and contained several mistakes and confusing info. Still, the edited version turned out pretty good.
God I whine a lot.
I know this next video is over the top but i thought of a new way to share the info on ISO. I know it is cheesy but I am curious what you think.

Spitballing ideas, I would go with a series of goofy viral type videos, maybe tik toks centered around the idea of you drinking bong cleaner. An aggressive marketing campaign that’s not pushing anything in its promos but hilarity, goofiness, and your companies name/name of product or website. Make them want to find out more.. those Steven singer billboards got me to lookup more where it was just a random quote with a web address.

Or you can reach out to “influencers” or forge brand ambassadorships with people you see that have a decent following and reputation in areas with your potential customers and let them push it for you. Make it more than a free review situation. Have a discussion with these people about the product and how to use it and what you expect from them. You don’t want reviewers as much as you want regular growers, smokers, etc. that have followers that actually listen to them.

You’re also about to have a new customer base. People living under illegality for so long, have figured out their way of doing things that has lead them to success while also making them incredibly distrustful of anything mainstream/“legal”. A new customer is coming that has never experienced the illegality of cannabis and only knows being able to have full access to a range of products.

Spitballing ideas, I would go with a series of goofy viral type videos, maybe tik toks centered around the idea of you drinking bong cleaner. An aggressive marketing campaign that’s not pushing anything in its promos but hilarity, goofiness, and your companies name/name of product or website. Make them want to find out more.. those Steven singer billboards got me to lookup more where it was just a random quote with a web address.

Or you can reach out to “influencers” or forge brand ambassadorships with people you see that have a decent following and reputation in areas with your potential customers and let them push it for you. Make it more than a free review situation. Have a discussion with these people about the product and how to use it and what you expect from them. You don’t want reviewers as much as you want regular growers, smokers, etc. that have followers that actually listen to them.

You’re also about to have a new customer base. People living under illegality for so long, have figured out their way of doing things that has lead them to success while also making them incredibly distrustful of anything mainstream/“legal”. A new customer is coming that has never experienced the illegality of cannabis and only knows being able to have full access to a range of products.
That is both inciteful and helpful. I think I will try to setup a 10 second video of drinking the bong cleaner, then have people view it and record their facial expressions. The end video would have a Picture in Picture of the me drinking it with the larger image showing their horrified reaction.
"You would NEVER drink Bong Cleaner, but isn't it great knowing you can. Mile HIGH cleaner"

Another might be a woman with red rimmed eyes and a Kleenex. In walks the 'daughter', concerned and asking "what Happened Mom" the woman blurts out in a choked, cracking voice says, "Jimmy drank bong cleaner".
"Oh my God, is he OK? Did you call the paramedics?

In walks Jimmy with a clean bong saying "Hey, I am fine, Mile HIGH is perfectly safe to drink. And look how well Matilda cleaned up!"
"Then Mom, why are you crying?"
Attempts to speak in the same choked up voice, clears her throat and in a refined voice says "it's just Allergies, dear"

I get so focused on showing the capabilities I forget to add some frivolity.
I did realize that the old schoolers are a tight lipped bunch but now that you mention it, the next generation is much more open minded and actually more demanding of better products. (and videos that are less than 15 seconds and are humorous).
Thank you!

That is both inciteful and helpful. I think I will try to setup a 10 second video of drinking the bong cleaner, then have people view it and record their facial expressions. The end video would have a Picture in Picture of the me drinking it with the larger image showing their horrified reaction.
"You would NEVER drink Bong Cleaner, but isn't it great knowing you can. Mile HIGH cleaner"

Another might be a woman with red rimmed eyes and a Kleenex. In walks the 'daughter', concerned and asking "what Happened Mom" the woman blurts out in a choked, cracking voice says, "Jimmy drank bong cleaner".
"Oh my God, is he OK? Did you call the paramedics?

In walks Jimmy with a clean bong saying "Hey, I am fine, Mile HIGH is perfectly safe to drink. And look how well Matilda cleaned up!"
"Then Mom, why are you crying?"
Attempts to speak in the same choked up voice, clears her throat and in a refined voice says "it's just Allergies, dear"

I get so focused on showing the capabilities I forget to add some frivolity.
I did realize that the old schoolers are a tight lipped bunch but now that you mention it, the next generation is much more open minded and actually more demanding of better products. (and videos that are less than 15 seconds and are humorous).
Thank you!
Or, instead of "it's just allergies, dear." she might say, "I didn't wash mine" coughing noisily and holding up a still smoking crusty piece.

Lol those ideas made me chuckle so yeah you’re on the right track. Have fun with it, which I realize is probably hard to do after trying to convince people how much better this product actually is for so many years. I’ve experienced it with giving grow advice so I can only imagine having tried to sell a product for years.

Your product is legit, it works exactly how you say it does and it far exceeded my expectations. You have the product necessary for success.. Now it’s just a matter of catching lightning in a bottle I guess, but with a product like yours, you’ve got a good base to work from to accomplish it.

Video doesn't convey much/if any info about your product - mostly iso-bashing
The voiceover doesn't sound like a credible experienced user either, so it does sound like cheesy ad-crap
Could you not demonstrate and explain how & why MHC is superior to iso?
I should have prefaced; This one video was to be about ISO and the voices are computer generated.
It truly was meant to be over the top and pointing out about half of the iso issues. It is still too long but is meant as a way to silence ISO users that inevitably chime in. I have hundreds of videos both live and staged that are of me showing the capabilities of the cleaner and no mention of ISO.

Lol those ideas made me chuckle so yeah you’re on the right track. Have fun with it, which I realize is probably hard to do after trying to convince people how much better this product actually is for so many years. I’ve experienced it with giving grow advice so I can only imagine having tried to sell a product for years.

Your product is legit, it works exactly how you say it does and it far exceeded my expectations. You have the product necessary for success.. Now it’s just a matter of catching lightning in a bottle I guess, but with a product like yours, you’ve got a good base to work from to accomplish it.
Thank You! that truly reinvigorated me!

Don’t sweat 😓 it Jim, it’s a great product n you’re a great Sponsor. You definitely are a big part of the @420 Magazine family. And personally I kind of like your advertising and how involved you are with members. CL🍀. :thumb: :ciao:

Don’t sweat 😓 it Jim, it’s a great product n you’re a great Sponsor. You definitely are a big part of the @420 Magazine family. And personally I kind of like your advertising and how involved you are with members. CL🍀. :thumb: :ciao:
Thank You! I have to admit that the 420 forum is more receptive than many sites. I have had many horribly vicious remarks made by a lot of people on several sites. I think the temperament is changing though. And it is certainly refreshing to have some of these interactions and conversations, with people who can see REASON. Truth is I am a much better inventor than a marketer. I am currently working through a generator using rotational wave force. Early predictions estimate 1 megawatt output for a Truck transportable plant that could be assembled in a day and takes up about the size of a 2 car garage. It is powered by one industrial size motor taking <1 % of the output energy to power it.
Everything is impossible...until somebody does it.

Back
Top Bottom