Mile HIGH Cleaner Discussion

Frankenstein lives! That is pretty cool! Great way to keep the odor down. Very little evaporation. I really like that, except for the layer of grime...

believe it or not she seems to work a bit better a touch grotty like most of the dirty girls i built... from dead clean you can easy burn the screen through if not careful , and it's a ways down the bowl lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

How long has it been since you changed the water?

maybe about 12 days to 2 wks in that pic. it was a last hoot before cleaning pic ... and was about a wk over due lol :ganjamon:
i try to get at it once a wk.

That would be VERY simple to clean. I think you could get it done with just the pipe cleaning kit. You would not need the magnetic scrubber or the 15" brush in the Deluxe kit, so save some money.

i currently use what is a mix of 90% iso and 70% gel grain suspended alcohol. i can literally set it on fire. i won't show the product or brand.

i take the rig apart and clean it with a mix of q-tips, shredded paper towel, and chopsticks. a pipe cleaning kit sounds a touch more civilized.

everything requires a thorough soaking and cleaning with soap and water plus a rinse / dry afterwards.
the only upside is the cleaner is relatively cheap.

The first cleaning would take more but about 2 minutes and 25 drops for every day cleaning, at half the cost of ISO. That way you could really taste a fresh piece every day.

how is it on a sustained weekly cleaning ?

it's simple, but you don't want to take the rig apart daily lol

Believe me, a fresh hit daily is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! Especially since germ colonies double every 30 minutes

they haven't killed me yet ... send help if i stop typing

You are a grower, right? It will also clean your trim scissors while making them last longer. GreenBroz Trimmers private labels our product as their cleaner under the name Resin Clear. In Tupperware, coat the crusty scissors and put in a warm place overnight. Drip off to reuse the cleaner. Wash in hot soapy water. They should look and work like new.

are there any citric oils involved ? they work but there is reasons to avoid.
not asking for proprietary information. don't feel compelled to reply if i'm prying.

i am interested in the product, and i'm not impressed with the amount and type of cleaner i currently use.

believe it or not she seems to work a bit better a touch grotty like most of the dirty girls i built... from dead clean you can easy burn the screen through if not careful , and it's a ways down the bowl lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

So it has more 'pull' when clean. I would not think that was a bad thing

maybe about 12 days to 2 wks in that pic. it was a last hoot before cleaning pic ... and was about a wk over due lol :ganjamon:
i try to get at it once a wk.

I do not understand going more than one day. It only takes about an hour before a piece smell...literally... like crap. In addition, we clean everything we eat or drink from daily to reduce disease. Inhaling is the fastest and easiest way to invade the body and the easiest way get sick. germ colonies double in size every 30 minutes and those germs can be carried on moist air. Do you tend to have a chronic cough, especially at the end of those 2 weeks before cleanings?

i currently use what is a mix of 90% iso and 70% gel grain suspended alcohol. i can literally set it on fire. i won't show the product or brand.
VOCs like that contribute to a million deaths a year and it will only get worse when cannabis is legalized. ISO is made from fossil fuels but both are VOC's.

i take the rig apart and clean it with a mix of q-tips, shredded paper towel, and chopsticks. a pipe cleaning kit sounds a touch more civilized.

So your cost is about 60 cents per cleaning. .50 cents of ISO, some q-tips, paper towels and - Hopefully- rubber gloves because ISO absorbs through the skin. It sounds like it takes at least a half an hour. that is a lot of time and leaves a bunch of trash and releases a known environmental hazard into the atmosphere...

everything requires a thorough soaking and cleaning with soap and water plus a rinse / dry afterwards.
the only upside is the cleaner is relatively cheap.

ISO is CHEAP? In the world of ALL CLEANERS in your home, cleaning your current way makes ISO the most expensive cleaner you own. Dishes normally cost less than penny per cleaning with dish detergent and creates no trash. Cleaning a toilet gets about 20 cleanings per bottle
how is it on a sustained weekly cleaning ?

it's simple, but you don't want to take the rig apart daily lol

Why would you not take the rig apart????? Is it too hard to twist the top off????? If you can clean it in 2 minutes like washing a pan, for way less than half the current cost, why would you not?
they haven't killed me yet ... send help if i stop typing
HAHA

are there any citric oils involved ? they work but there is reasons to avoid.
not asking for proprietary information. don't feel compelled to reply if i'm prying.
There are no citrus oils, they have an odor. the formula does not work like a solvent, it changes the resin on a molecular level to make it not sticky so it is easily washed away. To be a part of the formula the ingredients have to be Odorless, Inert, Organic, and so safe they can be eaten.
i am interested in the product, and i'm not impressed with the amount and type of cleaner i currently use.
I applaud you for seeing past the 'generally accepted' knowledge passed down from a Hippie and realizing shaking toxic solvents is not good for anyone and is a very poor way to clean.

You are in the UK, correct? Send me your address and i will see what shipping is. sales@milehighcleaner.com

Hi Jim, thanks for posting about your product and taking the time to answer questions! I'm going to place an order for the deluxe kit as soon as I finish this post.

If I may make a suggestion, could you list all products in the Deluxe Kit in the description under the price? The picture shows two bottles of solution but the description doesn't mention the second travel bottle, I had to scroll down a ways to finally learn it's a travel bottle. In that main description you mention being able to clean 50 bongs, but further down it says this kit can clean 60 bongs, which can be confusing to consumers as well.

What are the color options for on the Deluxe Kit? Brush colors? Magnet color?

This one could be on my end, but the two pictures in the body of the Deluxe Kit product page aren't loading for me. I'm assuming based on the text the first one is the Canna magnet, and the second is showing the magnet in action? Dunno, the pics won't load on my firefox or chrome browsers.

Thanks again for being here, it looks like a great product and I can't wait to receive it. Admittedly I have a bong that's been sitting because my wife and I didn't want to use iso on it so we kinda forgot about it.

Edit: I might be having some bad luck with websites today, but your store wouldn't let me type in my card information unless I refreshed the page and immediately typed it out, quickly. It was like after 10 seconds after loading the page the boxes you type the card info into became greyed out and unable to type anything into them. I had to refresh the page, type fast, then go to the shipping address information. Again it could be on my end, but I did encounter this issue with two browsers.

You mentioned using a screen in your rig that can 'burn through'. I have seen this and in pipes you can inhale those micro bits of metal as the screen disintegrates. That is bad. I imagine water filtration prevents most of it from being inhaled but I would be very worried about ANY metal in my lungs. That is why almost every conventional bowl is based on a small "venturi" hole

You mentioned using a screen in your rig that can 'burn through'. I have seen this and in pipes you can inhale those micro bits of metal as the screen disintegrates. That is bad. I imagine water filtration prevents most of it from being inhaled but I would be very worried about ANY metal in my lungs. That is why almost every conventional bowl is based on a small "venturi" hole
I'm UK - what would the shipping likely be to London? Feasible?
Suppose I bought 50 kits to distribute in UK?

Hey Roy, The Deluxe Cleaning Kit can ship to London when ordered on the website for the standard 17.95.
The shipping of 50 would be around $175 to ship. Are you a distributor or wholesaler?
Just some initial feasibility - I believe this stuff is revolutionary and one day everyone will use it
Also have several retailer friends, just asking around

Just some initial feasibility - I believe this stuff is revolutionary and one day everyone will use it
Also have several retailer friends, just asking around
THANK YOU! I share your vision but it has been an uphill struggle against the use of ISO alcohol.
It is amazing how a 'hippie fix' from 60 years ago is causing environmental damage today.

Hi Jim, thanks for posting about your product and taking the time to answer questions! I'm going to place an order for the deluxe kit as soon as I finish this post.

If I may make a suggestion, could you list all products in the Deluxe Kit in the description under the price? The picture shows two bottles of solution but the description doesn't mention the second travel bottle, I had to scroll down a ways to finally learn it's a travel bottle. In that main description you mention being able to clean 50 bongs, but further down it says this kit can clean 60 bongs, which can be confusing to consumers as well.

What are the color options for on the Deluxe Kit? Brush colors? Magnet color?

This one could be on my end, but the two pictures in the body of the Deluxe Kit product page aren't loading for me. I'm assuming based on the text the first one is the Canna magnet, and the second is showing the magnet in action? Dunno, the pics won't load on my firefox or chrome browsers.

Thanks again for being here, it looks like a great product and I can't wait to receive it. Admittedly I have a bong that's been sitting because my wife and I didn't want to use iso on it so we kinda forgot about it.

Edit: I might be having some bad luck with websites today, but your store wouldn't let me type in my card information unless I refreshed the page and immediately typed it out, quickly. It was like after 10 seconds after loading the page the boxes you type the card info into became greyed out and unable to type anything into them. I had to refresh the page, type fast, then go to the shipping address information. Again it could be on my end, but I did encounter this issue with two browsers.
Thank you for pointing out the confusing things on the product page. I have had a lot of issues with the website.

Back
Top Bottom