Inventor Of Mile High Cleaner

Mile HIGH Cleaner

Hi, I am Jim Berry, Inventor of Mile HIGH Cleaner, DAB Drops and the Triple brush, the most versatile bong brush ever. Organic, odorless, edible and insanely effective, Mile HIGH is cheaper than ISO per use. Use with tools made to do the job.

Prestige award.png
Winner best bong.png

Hey Jim! Those products look amazing. I'm still using iso, salt and q tips. I see you're in Grand Junction. Are you in any shops near Denver or Boulder?
See @bluter comment above yours. There’s rules about posting

Hey Jim! Those products look amazing. I'm still using iso, salt and q tips. I see you're in Grand Junction. Are you in any shops near Denver or Boulder?
Hey EZ, Thank you!
Ordering online is the best way. There is free shipping on orders over $25 including the Deluxe cleaning kit.
Unfortunately, most smoke shops do not carry us yet because of ISO. The just don't sell many cleaners and most of them are pretty toxic chemicals trying to do it the exact same way. ISO has historically been the better choice.
I don't think people realize ISO is made from Fossil Fuels and shaking / waiting is inefficient and that disposable means more trash. I will be posting some discounts here very soon as i just became a sponsor.

Hey EZ, Thank you!
Ordering online is the best way. There is free shipping on orders over $25 including the Deluxe cleaning kit.
Unfortunately, most smoke shops do not carry us yet because of ISO. The just don't sell many cleaners and most of them are pretty toxic chemicals trying to do it the exact same way. ISO has historically been the better choice.
I don't think people realize ISO is made from Fossil Fuels and shaking / waiting is inefficient and that disposable means more trash. I will be posting some discounts here very soon as i just became a sponsor.
OMG if I was in Grand Junction or surrounding areas I’d be all over it like a rash 🤟

A big warm 420 welcome to Jim Berry of Mile High Cleaner (crowd goes crazy 😝)

Maybe a good idea if there’s an introduction procedure before new sponsors post so there’s no confusion.

Hi EZ, Unfortunately most smoke shops rarely sell cleaners BECAUSE of ISO. It is better to just order online. if you get the Deluxe kit it comes with lifetime tool replacement and free shipping. Use code TURNBLACK for 20% off

Back
Top Bottom