ShivaPSY

420 Member
Hello everyone,

I am shiva, from India. I like reading here the experiences and how magnificently people have made their own strain according to their favourite taste and smell.
In India weed grows naturally and hash is created with hands.
Malana cream is the one which everyone in this portal should try once, it's a life time experience.

Looking forward to learn and share experience. I would like to connect and share more about indian beauty

A little glimpse of marijuana in photograph from India.

IMG_20220830_163830.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ShivaPSY

Are you currently growing anything?
Are you an outside grower?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello everyone,

I am shiva, from India. I like reading here the experiences and how magnificently people have made their own strain according to their favourite taste and smell.
Malana cream is the one which everyone in this portal should try once, it's a life time experience.

Looking forward to learn and share experience. I would like to connect and share more about indian beauty

IMG_20220830_163830.jpg
Would love to try some Indian strain🤩

Hello everyone,

IMG_20220830_163830.jpg
I've heard stories of it growing everywhere there. :yahoo:
I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff:cheer:
Hope you are well my friend and Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom