Indoor closet grow (floro's)

Re: Indoor closet grow (floro's)=(

ECUsBestBud said:
Ok Sweet..

Im Gonna Get One Soon

250w I Think

If you mean a 250W HPS for flowering, then I would say YES! Get one. They operate relativley cool compared to a 400 or 600 Watt system and they work very well for a small number of plants. Also, you will like the results much better than if you just stuck with the flouros. for the entire grow.

ok sweet, i found 2 more seeds, there germinating right now..

so the 250w will b e perfect for 3 plants!

lets hope for females!

ill update pics tomorrow

So its finally time for an update, I'll be Leaving for Las Vegas in the morning, and wanted to share the sexy pics...

At 20 days:
100_09902.jpg

100_09871.jpg

100_09891.jpg

i was watering when it looked dry... no set schedule...

that a bad thing?

im gonna post more pics today, she's lookin good

no... a bound schedule is not always a good thing... let me leave you with some food :Rasta:

"Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being caged in it. Obey the principle without being bound by it." - Greatest man to ever live

Finally time for an update...

I got back from Vegas and the floresent was laying on the plant
no damage thank god.. here it is

100_0996.jpg

100_0997.jpg

100_1000.jpg

so its on its 8th node, and about 15 inches tall, 15 inches wide...

i put her (hopefully) in 12/12 today... wish me luck!!

man just get the good lights and run ur bill up.... once u have ur finished product it'll be all woth it... i started out with floros and i didnt like the end results... but when i switched to hps and mh;s man the difference in size. density, and overall quality.... woohoo......best couple hundred i pay every two moinths for a good harvest

your plants are looking badass for only being around a month old, i cant really tell from your pics how close the cfls are to your plants but if theyre farther away than 4-5 inches than theyre doing no good next to your tubes. ive got a 23w cfl 1/2 inches away from my 6 day old with no burns. the key to this is good airflow, ive burned the hell out of some plants with them 3 inches away so be careful with the distance depending on the ventilation youve got.
btw, can wait to see that beast flower out itll end out top notch.

im lookin for a cheap hps/mh to grow no more than like 4 plants...
about 150-250w

anyone have any links?

bluebox223 said:
insidesun.com or ebay you can get 150,250,400 watt hps for under $100
yeah i got a sweet 150w hps for 40 bucks shipped on ebay. it was a security light so the bulb was at a weird angle and i had to wire up a 3 point prong but the thing is strong and ive flowered 4 plants under it with 100 more of cfls and gotten a good harvest. get what will work with your grow and grow em fat:Rasta:

FUCK!

ok, so i just got home after a long weekend spent in the mtns for my girls b-day and I was hoping to see a beautiful female in my closet..

Instead, I came home to my floresent lights SMASHED the HECK out of her!

And it WAS a female

on the other hand, I came back w/ two 5 gallon pots, some Fox Farm soil, and 2/5 germinated seeds...
Guess its back to the drawing boards..

bluebox223 said:
ya man be careful, hows the plant doin'? are you flowering under the floros right now?

i WAS.... now im Definately gonna get an hps/mh...

Its a sign... lol

Back
Top Bottom