is it me,the weed, or the salami leg

blackhippie21

hey guys, just have a question im about to move out the hen in a couple days here (22 days ) for college and its about 3 states away from my parents home and lately every time i smoke i get borderline panic/anxiety attacks to the point where i throw up and its been getting bad......so bad that i recently stopped smoking for 3 months just to see what would happen and i came back to smoke again after the 3 months and its not as bad but still there. i am going to be doing a grow journal soon and i think that i should grow all anxiety and stess reliever strains. i also am moving in by myself off campus and think that is only going to make things worse???

what do you think??​

p.s the salami leg thing is just a funny joke from jimmy neutron:thumb:

wow hmmm i am gonna go with the salami leg even though i never watched jimmy neutron
i just don't think it's you or the weed,well maybe a little bit of nerves
anyway i hope things turn out well and gratz on moving up to a higher learning
:bravo: :peacetwo:

I know of a few people that have quit smoking due to anxiety attacks when they smoke. If you quit for 3 months, I would think that it is not stress related about the move, but if you are concerned and want to keep smoking, then I would go with stress/anxiety relief strains.... p.s. it is never the salami

thanks guys will do.....i got my first grow journal comin up soon i think imma do as you guys say and get some anxiety relief strains.

Back
Top Bottom