Is it time to harvest

Hrenklin

evening everyone

I am on the fence about harvesting. The time frame is currently in the harvest window, my camera to check tricomes broke (ugh), the leaves are drying up rather quickly but there's so much white pistil on the plants, what do you guys think

IMG_20200522_174241_01(1).jpg
IMG_20200522_174232_01.jpg
IMG_20200522_174253_01.jpg
IMG_20200522_174305_01.jpg

Depends on what type of high you want she looks a lil frosty white if you harvest now she maybe more cerebral high in nature I think,... but if you wait a lil longer you know she will get a bit more amber in trichomes then your high will be more sedative.... So you wanna be Superman or Cheech & Chong!... with this batch lol :)

Depends on what type of high you want she looks a lil frosty white if you harvest now she maybe more cerebral high in nature I think,... but if you wait a lil longer you know she will get a bit more amber in trichomes then your high will be more sedative.... So you wanna be Superman or Cheech & Chong!... with this batch lol :)

I was going for the more couch lock, I could go another week or 2 easily, tomorrow is resevoir changing day, ill toss some support. Into them, and I'm thinking I can upgrade to a new microscope

Lol ...You sound like me when growing, I bet an Indica leaning man too!... I would wait the week or two and let some more amber trichomes develop and then you should be on your way to being couched locked... what strain is it?

Lol ...You sound like me when growing, I bet an Indica leaning man too!... I would wait the week or two and let some more amber trichomes develop and then you should be on your way to being couched locked... what strain is it?

Critical kush, definitely an indica man, I need it to sleep. Lately I'm waking up every evening at like 130/2am no matter what time I'm falling asleep

Thats a nice strain... Another strain that is great for sleep is.... MK ultra.... I like having a good nights sleep too, Thats why I chose to breed mj and not just grow so I can taylor my highs to what I want each time... I took an MK ultra female and bread it with a potent purplewreck male. I'm in my 4th generation cycle with this strain( F4 seeds) hopefully I'll have it stabilized soon in the next few grow cycles... Keep your eyes out in the future for a strain called "Cloudy Lake kush" Thats my babe... lol all I have to say is you will become the couch after trying it. lol jk but close tho! :)

Thats a nice strain... Another strain that is great for sleep is.... MK ultra.... I like having a good nights sleep too, Thats why I chose to breed mj and not just grow so I can taylor my highs to what I want each time... I took an MK ultra female and bread it with a potent purplewreck male. I'm in my 4th generation cycle with this strain( F4 seeds) hopefully I'll have it stabilized soon in the next few grow cycles... Keep your eyes out in the future for a strain called "Cloudy Lake kush" Thats my babe... lol all I have to say is you will become the couch after trying it. lol jk but close tho! :)

Just send some to Toronto, I won't say no

Well my microscope arrived today, had some pictures sent to me. Not the greatest quality but I've got a much better picture of how much longer. At least 1 week for sure.
20-05-24 14:43:59.png
20-05-24 14:45:36.png
20-05-24 14:45:20.png

Attachments

• 20-05-24 14:45:29(1).png
    20-05-24 14:45:29(1).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 107
  • 20-05-24 14:45:10.png
    20-05-24 14:45:10.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 92
  • 20-05-24 14:45:29.png
    20-05-24 14:45:29.png