Is it time to transplant again?

Mrmojoey1990

My plant is 4 weeks old today! And to say i have had some rookie problems would be putting it LIGHTLY lol..its recovered decently for about 2 weeks from severe miracle gro nute burn...i transplanted it to a coffee can (ghetto, i know..but i actually heard they make excellent pots) obviously i cut several holes in the bottom and added some organic soil (very little nutrients at alll) and as of the past week or so the growth has continued steadily but some leaves are burning on ends, curling up and ultimately become crispy...i added perlite to the soil because it didnt seem to be draining well (after the plant was already potted so i just worked it in as deep as i could..i notice today that i can see just a tiny bit of root trying to come out the bottom so should i transplant into a bigger pot?

CAM010831.jpg
CAM01084.jpg

You should let tham for a bit longer. She needs more roots so the dirt won't fall when you transplant it and now she dosen't seem to big for that pot. What is the size of that getto can? :-D

It looks like your plant has the classic signs of potassium deficiency. It might have to do with a pH issue (because of the canoeing of the leaves). Are you testing the pH? How often are you feeding it, and at what strength?

Lol its like 9" tall...and the last time i checked the ph it was right around 7..i have only fed it once with miracle gro cactus food (2-7-7) it was all i could find that wasnt insanely rich in nutrients. I added 10 drops to .5 liter water

Back
Top Bottom