Is my plant doing ok? I think it may be getting sick...

Finally I was beginning to think the worst happened. I hope I didn't sound to harsh on you, I did not mean for you to take it so bad.
I'm soooo glad to hear that she is not getting any worse, that should mean she is on the mend or we can hope so.

I havent update today on my Journal but here in a bit you should check out the Berry's. I had a period of time over the last 2 weeks I had not seen much growth. I decided to move them out of the closet and provide them with some more breathing room. I think I stressed them a bit, but I took them out of the dark cycle I'm on and had to take a 2nd look they have shot up again. This strain is really weird sometimes.They all are stretching again and I will be putting them under the screen in 2 weeks. I was finally able to see the largest is coming on as a female. Other's are still growing. Can you post some pic's Id like to see where she is at, since we more then likely got sees from the same batch. it is beginning to like like every 3rd week or so they go through this poor growth cycle's followed by an amazing growth spurts. Totally dont understand this strain. But Itf It tastes as good as t smells, yum yum.

I just got my fan and carbon scrubber in today, they (Fedx) must of thrown the thing around. When I took it out of the box the plastic bag was covered in carbon. They are sending me another. Now I will have 2.
Glad to see you back posting again, I figured you might be out of town again.

I'll keep you all posted as she changes. At this point only that one leaf has shown any signs of those odd trail like lines and that leaf has been gone for a while now. As far as damage goes, there really isn't any actually damage. The stalk is VERY strong. The leaves that are not browned look lush, healthy. 9 Points. The whole plant seems kind of dry to the touch. Everywhere a leaf or stem has been clipped it wastes no time in filling it with a sprout. This plant WANTS to explode into a plethora of delightful treats... So... we shall see. I'll post some more pics soonish.

Well.... I don't know what the hell to do at this point. She has stopped growing for the most part. A couple new leaves are popping here and there but nothing promising. It seems the problem is starting to effect the stalk leaves much sooner. Where they would at least open up fully and gain a lil size before starting to go south, they are now not even getting that far. Within a day or two of them showing up, they get brown, dry, brittle and fall off. She has lost a substantial amount of her leaves. The top seems to want to keep growing. I will try to post some pictures later on today. I can't figure out what the hell happened.

@ghyphtedhippi - sorry to hear that she is not getting better. Did you change the potting soil to a non nutrient mix ? Until you post more pics I cant see what has been going on, so will wait until you post pics.

Back
Top Bottom