Help I think I have pests

that's all you can do. rh is perfect for growing, and a bit low for pm. if your rh rises a bit at night and temps drop you could be at risk. monitor them to be careful. i see nothing at all wide spread or concerning.

you can use a 50/50 mix of milk and tap water to spray or wipe the leaves down to control pm if nervous about it. make sure to get both sides of the leaves. should wipe right off.

good chance it's simply nute residue or transfer from contact with media.
I have a humidifier for night time just incase I put it on and set it for 45 but every 2nd day I'll change the water over and nothing has been used so I think it's okay 🤔
Mate, to me those plants look good.
Are these spots all over the plant?
Or just on one - two leaves?
I think that you should keep monitoring those spots, but unless they start growing or spreading, you shouldn't worry about them.
The spots started on a lower leaf to begin with which was bigger but since then I defoliated and then this has appeared 4-5 days after that were now nearing day 10 for this leaf and its on both plants not just one which confuses me.

I have a humidifier for night time just incase I put it on and set it for 45 but every 2nd day I'll change the water over and nothing has been used so I think it's okay 🤔

The spots started on a lower leaf to begin with which was bigger but since then I defoliated and then this has appeared 4-5 days after that were now nearing day 10 for this leaf and its on both plants not just one which confuses me.

If there's nothing on the new growth, after you defoliated, you are good.
You are doing a good job.
Keep monitoring them.
It might be something with the nutes.

i don't really see the signs, but if it is mites it's early, and they will infect every plant.
keep monitoring ... little tell tale dots appearing on the surface of the leaves are what to watch for. getting a loupe to inspect them is the first thing to do.

now is the time to stock up on some neem oil, 90% iso, maybe a hotshot. see if you can score some SNS natural products from one of the sponsors if you can. it's good to have stuff in the toolbox even if you don't need it.

most pests need a multiple approach to eradicate. one type of treatment alone won't always be successful.

the common mites can be dealt with in veg. so long as you're outside of flower there is no panic.

here's some crappy pics of mite damage i had so you know what to look out for.

this is early mite leaf damage :

full

the dark spot in the middle to the left of the main leaf vein is a common two-spotted mite :

full

they will be on the back sides of the leaves. the tiny green dots above are mite eggs. they look like round translucent green spots.

this was a very mild infection that i caught in time.

Hey Scottish, I think your leaves look amazing. Super dark green. I'm not seeing any indication of an infestation, or even the remote start of one. Maybe back off on the N a bit.

Back
Top Bottom