Is my plant too short?

Boubou420

420 Member
I planted this female ak-47 plant on the 26th of october. At the beginning it stretched too much and i tried to fix that. I put the stem under some dirt and the plant reacted just fine. Another problem was the weard looking leaves (see the picture). I cut some of them off, because i thought the plant was spending too much of its energy on trying to fix those leaves. I use coco soil and have 3x 45 watt lights with 6500 lumens + blue spectrum. Multiple websites said that the blue spectrum makes the plant grow better. But the plant is nearing 2 months now and is only about 20 cm/ almost 8 inches tall. I'm pretty sure that is way too small for its age Does anyone know why? (second and last photo are most recent btw)
IMG_20201124_184248_798.jpg
IMG_20201208_181251_440.jpg
IMG_20201115_145756.jpg
IMG_20201208_181206.jpg

Egads ..I don’t even recognize that as weed . 2 months old , something is very wrong to be sure ...wish I could offer some advise on the lights ..bad bean , or definitely bad lights . :nomo::popcorn:

hahaha i don't know much about growing my own weed plant guys... it's my first one and im just trying stuff out. I hope to learn a lot with this one. Does anyone have a name of a cheap grow light?

hahaha i don't know much about growing my own weed plant guys... it's my first one and im just trying stuff out. I hope to learn a lot with this one. Does anyone have a name of a cheap grow light?
Depends on your budget but Mars TS1000 is an excellent light to begin with for the price.

Back
Top Bottom