Is my set up bubbling too much, too little, or is it good?

Schmokin

Title says it all, just curious if i got this set up correctly. Also, i am new here just joined today. Hello!

Will be posting a video of my setup to grow tomorrow as well, got a stealth box in my closet that consists of:
1 box
2 Surge Protectors
2 Brinks automatic double outlet programmable timers
2 Thermometers
1 Bubbling setup including airpump
4 lights One 5k+ Lumens Fluorescent and three 1900k + Lumens CFLs
1 clip on fan

My Nutes are the Flora micro, bloom, and gro series.

Using rockwool and expanded clay pellets as a median

------------ Setup - YouTube

Thanks man, im hoping to post videos every step along the way. Getting my PH meter, Water temp gauge, and a second fan today.
Waiting on my clones to get here either tomorrow or tuesday then i will be ready to rock!

Sweet man I will check all your growing post out. I just had my water change pH on its own from the filters. It was 7 now 9.5 so One thing I found is never trust the public water system. Do you know what strains you will be growing?

Looking Good Schmokin.
Plenty of bubbles to keep your plant happy. It never hurts to have more if you have larger air stones, but what you got going looks sufficient for 1 plant for sure.
Good luck with your grow. ;)

Yikes thats quite a jump. yeah no kidding huh, I stocked up on some distilled water the other day and mixed up the jugs you saw next to my box with the nutes, and already ph balanced them. so im good on that for now. That brings me to another question though, Since im only doing one plant, and going to be changing out my water and such manually, how often should i check the PH of my water? Daily? And as far as strains go, im getting an OG strain clone, not sure if its just straight OG or some fancy name ill find out when its delivered though. And im getting 4 to 5 seeds each of quirkle, lemon, and fucking incredible for later grows.

And thanks stealth! ive got a 5 or so inch air stone i could use as well, that makes it bubble pretty good i was just worried it made too big of bubbles to work with the roots properly. ill take a video if it, and maybe you can tell me

I think those bubbles should work fine. I myself prefer to use smaller air stones (Diffuser actually) that produce smaller bubbles because I only use 5 gallon buckets. I believe the main point is to get oxygen in the water no matter what size bubbles are being produced but in my opinion smaller bubbles do the job better.
Once the roots get well established they will become a mass about the size of a basketball and it won't really matter what the bubbles look like because they will be traveling through the root ball on the way to the surface.
If you like, I could upload a short video showing you what mine looks like.

I think those bubbles should work fine. I myself prefer to use smaller air stones (Diffuser actually) that produce smaller bubbles because I only use 5 gallon buckets. I believe the main point is to get oxygen in the water no matter what size bubbles are being produced but in my opinion smaller bubbles do the job better.
Once the roots get well established they will become a mass about the size of a basketball and it won't really matter what the bubbles look like because they will be traveling through the root ball on the way to the surface.
If you like, I could upload a short video showing you what mine looks like.

That would be cool if youd upload one. Anything helps lol. I just kinda grabbed whatever looked good at petco, after doing a little bit of research. They did have some smaller ones, i just didnt itd make much of a difference. what do i know, haha. Thanks for the tips!

I've tried the flat ones and went back to the cylinders.

Back
Top Bottom