Is there anything I can do to save her?

firsteverflip

Well I have just got back after being away a couple of days, I left the lights on 24hrs and water her with the tent closed and this is what she looked like when I returned today....totally wilted over half dead
0809182123b.jpg
0809182123a.jpg
0809182123.jpg
0809182122.jpg

Well I have just got back after being away a couple of days, I left the lights on 24hrs and water her with the tent closed and this is what she looked like when I returned today....totally wilted over half dead
0809182123b.jpg
0809182123a.jpg
0809182123.jpg
0809182122.jpg
Its cool man. Shes probably just thirsty. Dont panic. Just water her like normal and check back tommorow. If shes not recovered then its likely the opposite and shes been overwatered. Did you water her and then water too soon after because you knew you were going away?

Its cool man. Shes probably just thirsty. Dont panic. Just water her like normal and check back tommorow. If shes not recovered then its likely the opposite and shes been overwatered. Did you water her and then water too soon after because you knew you were going away?
Well for me it's Thursday and I watered her Sunday and then again Tuesday. But when I checked the soil it was bone dry? I just watered over 2L so I probably have over done it. I was shocked at the state of her though ive never been so surprised/paniced over a plant before...

Well for me it's Thursday and I watered her Sunday and then again Tuesday. But when I checked the soil it was bone dry? I just watered over 2L so I probably have over done it. I was shocked at the state of her though ive never been so surprised/paniced over a plant before...
How do you check your soil? Top soil can be deceiving. Best method Ive found is picking up your pots and checking weights to see if they are dry or not. Those plastic bag pots wont dry out that quick, do you have drainage holes at the bottom? Im at work right now so if i dont reply quick thats the reason :)

How do you check your soil? Top soil can be deceiving. Best method Ive found is picking up your pots and checking weights to see if they are dry or not. Those plastic bag pots wont dry out that quick, do you have drainage holes at the bottom? Im at work right now so if i dont reply quick thats the reason :)
I check soil by putting finger down beneath, there are holes for drainage and also it's roughly a 40% 60% perlite to potting mix

Thats good news I was thinking the worst there for a minute, il take a few more pics in 24 hrs

Don't over water or if you watered a lot let the runoff go out. You ll have a nice surprise in 24 hours

Don't over water or if you watered a lot let the runoff go out. You ll have a nice surprise in 24 hours
Cheers mate look forward to seeing the results

Cut off some leaves
0811182121c.jpg
0811182121b.jpg
0811182121a.jpg

I'm glad your lady started bouncing back!!! I'd love to see an updated pic! Ugh! So here goes guys! ☺ I am leaving for FL. on Wednesday for 11 days. Believe it or not, and as crazy as it sounds, I have someone Dog sitting as well as plant sitting. My 1st grow is almost ready and is in soil. My babies are in Coco/Perlite/Vermiculite/Worm Castings. I have done so much research on Coco growing and feeding and schedule and amounts...I am having anxiety just thinking about how they are going to look when I get back. Do you guys have any suggestions as far as advice I could give my buddy? I hate that I had to tell anyone...only immediate family (Hubbs & Kids (teens) knew up until this point.

Any and all advice is welcome!
~ Kay

I'm glad your lady started bouncing back!!! I'd love to see an updated pic! Ugh! So here goes guys! ☺ I am leaving for FL. on Wednesday for 11 days. Believe it or not, and as crazy as it sounds, I have someone Dog sitting as well as plant sitting. My 1st grow is almost ready and is in soil. My babies are in Coco/Perlite/Vermiculite/Worm Castings. I have done so much research on Coco growing and feeding and schedule and amounts...I am having anxiety just thinking about how they are going to look when I get back. Do you guys have any suggestions as far as advice I could give my buddy? I hate that I had to tell anyone...only immediate family (Hubbs & Kids (teens) knew up until this point.

Any and all advice is welcome!
~ Kay
11 days? They will be overdue for harvest! Add a pic so we can see how long they have left.

...they look just about...no????
Yeah I would say their just about due so another week max. But you could let it go longer I suppose it's up to you.
0813182107b.jpg

Revitalize thread
0822182101.jpg

Hey just thought id let ya know nitrate toxicity causes a plant to use up water a lot quicker than normal and you will get super dark green foliage. Also over watering can cause root rot, fungal infections and nute depletions. Oh and too much nitro will also delay flowering and or not allow the plant to flower at all. When any fruit vegetable or flower fails to yield a likely cause is nitro tox.

Back
Top Bottom