Is this a good soil alternative for indoor? Coco peat 60% coir 40%, perlite 20%

i used to build and sell led rigs. i've taken some commercial lights and removed the drivers to customize them for remote installation. on many it's not that hard. there are loads that offer it as an option from new.

i used to build and sell led rigs. i've taken some commercial lights and removed the drivers to customize them for remote installation. on many it's not that hard. there are loads that offer it as an option from new.
Ok I'll definitely look at that when I go that way I'm thinking the top end stuff should be removable drivers, I think definitely the only way to go or be a wast of coins. I'll pull the lid off this cheepo Phlizon and C Id it's doable definitely help it would, but yeh definitely external drive and a decent led I'm keen to give it a decent turn so something to save for and look forward to trying, right now in in recovery mode so I'll figure out this coco grow and I can't go wrong with me 600 right now just cooling down for the winter 😊

I forgot to mention this system has 2 exhaust
1 climate control grow area
2 hps cool tube is a separate system of tubeing that doesn't mix with the grow space it just totally independent fan filter everything. Can change the fan from 40w axial to 75w centrifugal weather dependant

sounds like a good set up.
if you look at led in the future make sure you talk to mfgr about the remote driver option before purchase.

Just on another note eg that last crappy grow, those were clones, last time was a seed and no worries but was cool to not summer. Point is I feel the seed plant with its tap root has far superior root system especially when put out doors to... They just go deep and strong lol but yeh I thought about that before seems to be a thing in hindsight 🤔

I assume this is why root tonics is so important and root enhances. How long is not long enough to veg because I allways seem to over veg then cut down, my theory is that the roots and stems will increase. I turn then chopping the hight down if required, is this ok or just turn when 25 cm or whatever, also I feel scrog is probably better to have that effect to and also spread the grow although I like them independent and the ability to turn them but the can stretch Lika a mofo, I also keep the led on for the first 2 weeks of bloom with its board spectrum light I assume it helps with strech before switching to hps but I dont really know.

all my leds were built to flower spec. even the veg light. it's fine for veg but extends it a bit more than i like. i use a 5050 smd burple supplement for a sunrise/sunset option on the veg rig but that's it.

full

i run a much bigger rig in the flower space but i haven't added the supplemental light yet. i have 5050 smds in far red as well i could set up the same as the veg rig on sunrise/sunset.

full

i've never had any growth or development differences between a clone or from seed. i don't find the lack of a tap to be any problem.

all my leds were built to flower spec. even the veg light. it's fine for veg but extends it a bit more than i like. i use a 5050 smd burple supplement for a sunrise/sunset option on the veg rig but that's it.

full

i run a much bigger rig in the flower space but i haven't added the supplemental light yet. i have 5050 smds in far red as well i could set up the same as the veg rig on sunrise/sunset.

full
Nice set up 👍 what are your lights are they like a cob

Nice set up 👍 what are your lights are they like a cob

lol they are exactly like cob :p

i also built led strip rigs. i don't do either any longer unless building for myself, a friend, or established client.

it's impossible to compete with the pricing on the shitty chinese stuff. i actually recommend folk buy their cheap junk now and simply scrap when it fails in a yr or two.

edit : i used to repair rigs as well. i don't anymore as the chinese stuff is just not quality enough to bother.

I forgot to mention this system has 2 exhaust
1 climate control grow area
2 hps cool tube is a separate system of tubeing that doesn't mix with the grow space it just totally independent fan filter everything. Can change the fan from 40w axial to 75w centrifugal weather dependant

just re-read this - are you running room within room ?

ie : a dedicated lung room with the grow spaces set up inside it.
it's my favorite way to set up a space and is much easier to control climate. the lung room is scrubbed and exhausted to outdoor, and the grow space both breathes and draws from the lung room with its own active air exchange.

This is that grow before and not long before it went to shit😔, unfortunately I can't find the photos of the coke bottle size buds I grew... spewing lol they where unreal 👍 anyways I'll keep on trying to get those again

IMG_20231225_232014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom