Is this a male or a female?

There all Gods children but...you may need to "cut" your loses with that one, sorry Knife!! ( had to!! ) Hope that's all you have, I had purchased 10 seeds, reliable feminized company. Two plants hermmied out on me. My friend said they may have had a shock issue when I lost power and screwed up lights on / off time. The other 8 turned out great, but at $20 a seed it really sucks. Exspecially for the lose of 2 600-700 gram skunk bombs!!

I'm a newbie and I do not know
Is this a male or female
I hope that you have a clear answer
Gratefully

I am 100% positive that is a male. If you want seeds keep him on! If you only want a few seeds separate him and collect some pollen on a q-tip and selectively pollinate your ladies

You see those clusters? Those are 'balls'. If there are only two 'hairs' coming out, it's a female. If it has balls, it's a male.

Those pollen sacks look plump, if you have any other plants that are fem. they could get pollinated ...:peace:

If you leave the male during the entire grow all of your buds will be seeded. If your buds are not already mature they will not mature if seeded and instead put all their efforts into making seeds. If you want good smoke and seeds take the male out collect the pollen and selectively seed

There is a lot of information and conflicting
I can not distinguish between the information
Just before you kill plants

Back
Top Bottom