Is this indicitave of using nutes for flower?

MrSilver

Or lack of air circulation? 2 1/2 weeks into flower. Lack of water maybe?

20210409_152113.jpg

When I say using notes, I mean pulling nutrients from leaves to support flower growth btw. Wasnt very clear on my question, been a long day.

It's normal to lose a few leaves especially bellow the canopy where they may not get enough light.
If the dried leaves were above the canopy then it was probably from under watering. Yellowing can also be indicative of nitrogen or calcium deficiencies. Just my thoughts, someone else will help you eventually but it may also help to see the plants.

If the dead leaves mostly or All were below the canopy its just a lack of light and by the look of your plants...I personally think its just that and nothing more...Looks good from what i can see (maybe you can show us each plant a bit closer to see if there's any indications that can not be seen on this picture:)

Your goofy, they look GREAT!. Leaves that don’t get a lot of light or old ones that the plant is already Danone with will die. You can go ahead and pull them off then they are banana yellow. They should pull off easy at the stem when they’re ready.
Ya they were coming off super easy. I was just surprised at the amount in which came off and was wondering if it was cause for concern. They seem super healthy. I did run into a problem about a week before flower, I was told by the guy at the shop that I should probably ph down to 6.0. Hadn't really had any problems at all and I'm not sure why I did it now, but they showed that they weren't interested in the down so I didn't do it again lol. I will say though, if this is a thick harvest, I'm gonna always wonder if part of it was the ph down a week before flowering. Lol

Ya they were coming off super easy. I was just surprised at the amount in which came off and was wondering if it was cause for concern. They seem super healthy. I did run into a problem about a week before flower, I was told by the guy at the shop that I should probably ph down to 6.0. Hadn't really had any problems at all and I'm not sure why I did it now, but they showed that they weren't interested in the down so I didn't do it again lol. I will say though, if this is a thick harvest, I'm gonna always wonder if part of it was the ph down a week before flowering. Lol
Careful with those grow shop guys. It’s their job to make you come back and buy more stuff. 9/10 times they will try to sabotage your shit.... lol. Your plants are some happy lady’s and they look like they’re about to stack nicely for you! Good job.

Careful with those grow shop guys. It’s their job to make you come back and buy more stuff. 9/10 times they will try to sabotage your shit.... lol. Your plants are some happy lady’s and they look like they’re about to stack nicely for you! Good job.
That sounds about RIGHT! Thanks for the kind words. It's been fun watching them grow. Can't wait to see what the harvest will be like

That sounds about RIGHT! Thanks for the kind words. It's been fun watching them grow. Can't wait to see what the harvest will be like
No problem man. It’s a beautiful plant forsure! I love training plants and watching how they recover! Its like my favorite part of growing...

Harvest is always nice! I suggest you get your next plant ready when you flip your current ones to flower, then you will be rolling along nicely! And always have good nuggets!

Back
Top Bottom