Is this over-watered?

Ernball420

Leafs r tacoing where its dropping
420-magazine-mobile405628934.jpg

How much do you water?
If you dont give them more than 50 gallons at a time I would say, heat stress or underwatering.
I watered 10gallons near the stock last friday. An the one doing it didnt purk up, but then two other ones started to do the same thing

Hasnt been that hot lately.
An id just apply the h202 near the stock n not the whole basket. Maybr i should use drzyems n stead of h2o2

You could try some pond enzymes but I really doubt that it's over watering being planted in the ground unless you watered it multiple gallons every day. It's more likely pests if you didn't water it excessively, scope the tacoed leaves undersides.
Was watering like 5 gallons every 3rd day. Then i waterd 10 cause i thought 5 wasnt enough. But the issue didnt go away.

I'm confused. I water about ten gallons a day in the morning and another five in the afternoon. I have 180-200 gallon pots, all organic with almost 50% Coco and a quarter compost and a quarter pumice. I am two weeks into flower and might stop watering twice a day as it cools down but will probably do a little more in the morning till the middle of September

Back
Top Bottom