P101001511.JPG
P101000613.JPG
P101000911.JPG
P101001013.JPG
P101000517.JPG
P101000410.JPG
P101000210.JPG

Re: Is this tobacco mosaic virus??????

Ahh Blasty, you again! I just popped over here to check if any TMV threads were on 420!

Been researching it all day man, work has surely suffered today haha.

I am considerably less worried about my Larry OG then I was previously. Seems this happens a lot in CaliConnect seed/clones and IF I can keep it relatively stress free it shouldn't impact my growth too much. I posted a bit of info on the Hempy thread under Hydro, feel free to check it out. Best of luck.

One thing I read recently that was interesting was a lot of these traits appear in DJ Short's lines, and he doesn't seem to mind and yet breeds some of the most potent weed around. Which is the point, some of these traits are believed by some, including DJ, to be markers for prepotency even if a little ugly to the eye..

northern_light

Here's to hoping!

:peace:

Marley

Hey Blasty not sure if you are still around or not. Any update on your TMV and how/if it affected your flowering process?

I'm currently on day 16 of 12/12 and my two Larry OG's are still showing it pretty bad. Flowering sites are now filling in and it seems the ones with lots of TMV leaves are growing slower then others.

Would be awesome to hear back from you, there is virtually no useful information about TMV and marijuana on the web, just a bunch of threads similar to this one..

:peace:

Marley

What is up with the Russian e - cigarette ad above?

wtf !!!!! why cant i find anything about this shit !!! bro , i had plants that did the EXACT thing !! i moved it away from my other plants and harvested early ..... leaves turned that same color as yours ... tips went weird and leaves died off like a mo fo .... now i got four planrs with something like its blistered but no weird leaf mutations ... i would like to find out if i have to nuke my entire house and start over ..... ????????????????

Back
Top Bottom