Its Time Others Learn How To Build Wat We Trini's Call A Roll On

Hah Sluggy I love your accent. :grinjoint:

I'm lost. It sounds like you filter your weed with the cigarette. Plain nasty IMO but I don't smoke cigarettes anymore either. Can't standthe taste of them and wouldn't even consider destroying the smooth, sweet and skunky flavor of my weed by mixing it or even getting it close to tabacco.
As for the original post...It might be easier to understand if it was written in english. All the dats and d's and dens make it really hard to understand and has to be harder to write than just regular english is.

I was just up in Nimbin for the Mardi Grass and Cannabis Cup, and look who came to spoil the party - the bloody riot squad! Yepper, we have reefer madness too.
mardi_grass_011_2_.JPG

Yeah, the cop on the right is a real phatty lol.
yup he is i have a question, if your online and i'm online how culd we chat like you know if we're in a chat roon like (msn) i think this wuld be faster and much easier. culd yyou help me out there and i'm a bit stoned so my mind is spinning so break it down for me step by step pls,:cool:

i'm telling you dat funk aint gonna taste like no cigarette just try it once the funk wuld be the best part man ...............:rollit:and its not filtering the weed you would still get that taste once you use a light cigarette. that taste would even be enhanced just try the funk and let me know watrs you verdict man..........

HERE ARER SOME STEP BY STEP INSTRUUCTIONS :
CLEAN YOUR WEED AS USUAL,PLACE THE WEED INTO ANY KIND OF WRAPING PAPER,THEN YOU TEAR OFF ATLEAST 5mm OF THE TIP OF YOU FAVORED CIGARETTE,THEN YOU ROLL YOUR WEED JUST LIKE A JOINT AND RIGHT BEFORE YOU "LICK AND STICK" YOU INSERT THE CIGARETTE INTO WHICHEVER END OF THE JOINT WHICH IS MOST COMFORTABLE FOR YOU AND THEN YOU MAKE SURE THAT IT IS IN AND NOT ABLE TO MOVE OR FALL OUT,THEN YOU "LICK AND STICK" ASA USUAL. AND LIKE I SAID IF YOU TAKE A "FUNK" AND PLACE IT IN A BOX OF CIGARETTE AND LEAVE IT CLOSED FOR A DAY TRUST ME THOSE CIGARETTES WOULD GIVE YOU A NICE HIGH (BUT I ONLY SMOKE RTHESE WHEN I'M AT WORK SO NOONE CAN SAY I'M SMOIKING WEED BUT I'M GETTING HIGH AS USUAL AND NO1 KNOWS. HAHAHA WE TRINIDADIANS ARE FULL OF TRICKS. TRY IT AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT PULLS manyou make this seem so hard you sound like your a first time smoker its all common sense:grinjoint:

Okay. I'm going to try this but I don't have any cigs so I'll just roll a fat one in place of the cig, then follow the instructions about adding some more on the end and then I'll have a verrrrry long, funky joint. Right? It could be called a Double Roll On. :laughtwo:

P.S. Welcome to our site.

Sorry about the lack of chat, but it is too hard to moderate. take care mate.
yup he is i have a question, if your online and i'm online how culd we chat like you know if we're in a chat roon like (msn) i think this wuld be faster and much easier. culd yyou help me out there and i'm a bit stoned so my mind is spinning so break it down for me step by step pls,:cool:

I LIKE YOU ALREADY. YOU SEEM LIKE D KIND OF PERSON I WOULD SPEND MY DAYS WITH JUS ROCKING BACK AND KETCHING IT(GETTING HIGH) I FROM TRINIDAD SO I DOES USE REAL BAD LANGUAGES SO I'LL ALWYS EXPLAIN WAT I MEAN WEN I SAY CERTAIN TINGS.:smokin:

HEY HOWS LIFE GOING ON YOUR SIDE, MINES IS COOL I GUESS I'M IN WORK JUS SKY LACKING PATIENTLY WAITING FOR 3 TO REACH SO I CULD GO SMOKE A SPLIFF(WEED).ahhhhhh wat is your opinion on MUSLIMS.

Back
Top Bottom