prankster

First
20210306_182158.jpg

20210306_182347.jpg

Roll a paper tip

Then

20210306_182529.jpg

20210306_182658.jpg

Grind up some weed and mix it with tobacco. For americans this seems strange but tobacco and weed have great synergy. First: the burn is hotter resulting in a more efficiënt vaporization of thc. Second: if you are not rich its more economic since you Roll more joints with the same amount of weed. The dutch can be cheap sometimes.

But its your choice offcourse. The dutch already smoked big amounts of weed when normal smoking was still a socially accepted thing.

20210306_182952.jpg

Put a little tobacco at the tip so you smoke every crumb of weed.

20210306_183212.jpg

Roll inside out and remove excess paper. Push in the content with a little stamper so you can light it up without having burning pieces falling on your clothes

20210306_183333.jpg

And there you have it. Ready to smoke.

Havent found a ghost yet but I do have a lot of THC in my blood. Witches I try to avoid. They have been breaking my heart too often.
Ah, you definitely have ghosts.. You need more THC yes. This "heart" thing..sad things they are, useless except for the physical needs required of it. I would suggest getting over the last one by climbing on top of another?

i dunno ... i been to amsterdam an i sure believe you'd get a sidelong with that cancer master....
or they'd peg you as a lager lout from the uk ....

That looks pretty sweet. Yeah, in the U.S. that's called a blunt. I've had friends who would empty a cigarette, mix the tobacco and weed 50/50, and stuff it back in the tube. They would usually cut the filter short, or remove it. Most of the time, they would make a blunt if they knew they'd be outside walking somewhere. Considering how many times in my life I've stopped and said to myself, '...is that weed I smell? No, that's a cig. Wait...', maybe more people are smoking blunts than we realize!

Concerning the tip you made, I've only heard it called a 'crutch'.

I believe a blunt is rolled with cigar paper (tobacco leaves). It hides the smell.
And in amsterdam they call that paper thing a tippie. Not to be confused with a teepee (indian home). Although. I definately want to smoke a teepee sized joint .

I believe a blunt is rolled with cigar paper (tobacco leaves). It hides the smell.
And in amsterdam they call that paper thing a tippie. Not to be confused with a teepee (indian home). Although. I definately want to smoke a teepee sized joint .
I didn’t understand why in the coffeeshops they had big bowls of that herbal tobacco alternative stuff... we see em smoking big fattys but a lot of times it’s only a gram of weed and the rest mystery herbal blends. The herbal stuff can be tainted! K2 is freaking crazy! Don’t smoke that crap! Lol

I didn’t understand why in the coffeeshops they had big bowls of that herbal tobacco alternative stuff... we see em smoking big fattys but a lot of times it’s only a gram of weed and the rest mystery herbal blends. The herbal stuff can be tainted! K2 is freaking crazy! Don’t smoke that crap! Lol

A gram of weed is between 10-15 euro. Expensive. You wanna finish your whole stash in a hour? I dont. Also need to pay the rent.
That alternative stuff is just as cancerous as tobacco. Its smoke and tar. Like everything burning. But no nicotine so its not addictive. You keep away from cigarettes. But your weed burns better when you are smoking with it.
K2 is a UK thing.

A gram of weed is between 10-15 euro. Expensive. You wanna finish your whole stash in a hour? I dont. Also need to pay the rent.
That alternative stuff is just as cancerous as tobacco. Its smoke and tar. Like everything burning. But no nicotine so its not addictive. You keep away from cigarettes. But your weed burns better when you are smoking with it.
K2 is a UK thing.
Lol, there is no way we gunna be able to Finish my stash in an hour no matter how big we roll. What you mean your weed burns better when smoking with it? I know with hash, they like to use tobacco cuz it burns hotter. And the k2/ synthetic cannabinoids are all over the states also... it’s for real crazy. It’s on paper in prisons... it’s in kids vape juice. It’s on herbal blends. And that shit is crazy! Way too strong! I went to this halfway house where they smoked it a lot and man it’s like crack! They will do anything for that stuff! It’s crazy. I smoked it a long time ago when it was ok. It was so euphoric, I felt like I was on a really strong painkiller that you smoked. But after the high wears off you geek for it bad! Lol

K2, sometimes called Spice, was the big thing back 10 to 15 years ago here in Michigan, and across the US from what I remember reading. It came from China where chemical companies, not drug manufacturers, made it so the formula changed all the time.

When people, mostly teenagers, started ending up in the hospitals because of reactions to the stuff the doctors sometimes had a hard time figuring out what to do to bring the person down because new chemicals had been used.

Most of the time it was sold in gas stations and small party stores. When it was banned back in 2012 some of the gas stations just repackaged the K2 and gave it a new name.

I don't think it has been much of an issue lately, at least I have not seen it in the news.

K2, sometimes called Spice, was the big thing back 10 to 15 years ago here in Michigan, and across the US from what I remember reading. It came from China where chemical companies, not drug manufacturers, made it so the formula changed all the time.

When people, mostly teenagers, started ending up in the hospitals because of reactions to the stuff the doctors sometimes had a hard time figuring out what to do to bring the person down because new chemicals had been used.

Most of the time it was sold in gas stations and small party stores. When it was banned back in 2012 some of the drug stores just repackaged the K2 and gave it a new name.

I don't think it has been much of an issue lately, at least I have not seen it in the news.
Bro, now... it’s made by whoever! That shit is crazy. Have you ever smoked it? If you haven’t dont... it will mess up your Cannabinoid receptors up for about a month or two and normal weed won’t get you high. It’s crazy how the most synthetics are full cannabinoid agonists and thc is only a partial agonist.

Bro, now... it’s made by whoever! That shit is crazy. Have you ever smoked it? If you haven’t dont... it will mess up your Cannabinoid receptors up for about a month or two and normal weed won’t get you high. It’s crazy how the most synthetics are full cannabinoid agonists and thc is only a partial agonist.
Something about the way it was packaged made me stay away from it.

K2 is a UK thing.

Which is exactly why I grow my own weed, at 10 - 15€ a gram no way I can afford to vape as much as I do without growing my own, the price of weed has gone absolutely ridiculous in some places like Amsterdam where 5 grams of weed can set you back 200€ in some places, who can afford to smoke with those prices?

Which is exactly why I grow my own weed, at 10 - 15€ a gram no way I can afford to vape as much as I do without growing my own, the price of weed has gone absolutely ridiculous in some places like Amsterdam where 5 grams of weed can set you back 200€ in some places, who can afford to smoke with those prices?
Bro, when I went to Amsterdam.... I blew through 4 grand in a week! My dude was on tour and I was stuck in Budapest, Hungary and out of money! I was thinking damn! I wonder how long I’m going to be stuck and I was told I got 6000 bucks from my grandma! What!!!! Thanks grandma!!!! You saved my life! Ohh back to Amsterdam...
The best weed was the cheapest stuff! Well the Ak 47 I got had a amazing high to it and I got 5 grams for like 35 euro. They had cookies and platinum blah blah skywalk blah blah for 25 euro a g. And it was just ehhhhh. I’m a hash fan in Amsterdam! Sample all the hash! Now there’s some wax if you can find it. Lol

i must be crazy lucky. i remember amsterdam as amazingly cheap for what we got. we we're in europe already and got a last minute deal we saw in a tiny ad in a swedish newspaper. it was spring and maybe the end of the off season, there really weren't any NA tourists, mostly other europeans, so that coulda been why.

almost half the stuff we smoked was given to us. i loved the hash too, we don't really see it where i'm from. we weren't there for just the weed though. there's so many other things about the city that are great to experience.

i must be crazy lucky. i remember amsterdam as amazingly cheap for what we got. we we're in europe already and got a last minute deal we saw in a tiny ad in a swedish newspaper. it was spring and maybe the end of the off season, there really weren't any NA tourists, mostly other europeans, so that coulda been why.

almost half the stuff we smoked was given to us. i loved the hash too, we don't really see it where i'm from. we weren't there for just the weed though. there's so many other things about the city that are great to experience.
I’m a scrawny white boy... imagine me walking down this ally and this huge lady that looks like Whitney Houston was yelling at me through the from the sex shop window! I was almost scared bro! Ha ha.

when I got that $ before I left Budapest I went to get a Thai massage at this real nice place, at the end she tapped my junk and said “he want rub too?” Ha ha. I thought for a second.... did I already pay for this? Ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom