I've done the flush cause of OD, now what?

Teazintoo

Have a couple of plants I put put cow manuer on,glad I only did it to a couple.THey burnt and one has twisting and lellowing leaves on top,she's just started to flower,seems to be slower her down.I've flushed them at least I think I have,don't want to od w/water.May I get some help here.Seems better if I justleave them alone.Should I put some Peters20-20-20 after flushing?:hmmmm:

Re: I'v done the flush cause of OD,now what?

no use it after the soil dries, then water the soil with only water, then water it again with fert.. HERE IS A RULE: WHEN WATERING ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE SOIL IS MOIST BEFORE FEEDING FERT., SO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS WET THE SOIL AND FEED THE SOIL WITH FERT. RIGHT AFTER. THE REASON IS WHEN YOU WATER THE PLANTS WITHOUT MOIST SOIL IT WILL BURN THE ROOTS.

I did a real number to them and I feel like an idiot cause I know better.SO will she,one imperticular that' really feeling it,can I get her back on track?She's just started to flower.The others only fried a little,but this one the top has twisting and frying.Less is more.Ya think?
thanx

weediologist said:
no use it after the soil dries, then water the soil with only water, then water it again with fert.. HERE IS A RULE: WHEN WATERING ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE SOIL IS MOIST BEFORE FEEDING FERT., SO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS WET THE SOIL AND FEED THE SOIL WITH FERT. RIGHT AFTER. THE REASON IS WHEN YOU WATER THE PLANTS WITHOUT MOIST SOIL IT WILL BURN THE ROOTS.

I disagree.
Burning the roots comes from using a fertilizer that is too "hot", i.e. has a lot of N, not whether the soil is moist or dry.

Back
Top Bottom