Nute burn flush or no flush?

The old flush debate lol, this is something I see a lot of, personally I like to, (even 420 fastbuds) suggest this. But each to there own right?
Yeah exactly mate. It's like when to harvest. Personal preference (within limits obviously).

Anyone else have any tips here? Flush (this plant) or feed for another week and half at lower doses until flush?
Feed full strength until the watering right before the end... no need to waste nutes on that last one. There is never an appropriate time to starve these plants. Actually, using the term "flush" to describe giving water only, is a mis-use of that term... it was never intended to mean that. Flushing is a centuries old term meaning to run 3x the container size of fresh water through the soil, to clear out salts and it never was used until recently to mean giving only water at the end of the bloom period. This idea is a holdover from 1960's grow manuals and promoted by web sites that apparently are not on the cutting edge of the growing technology as we are here at 420mag.

Feed full strength until the watering right before the end... no need to waste nutes on that last one. There is never an appropriate time to starve these plants. Actually, using the term "flush" to describe giving water only, is a mis-use of that term... it was never intended to mean that. Flushing is a centuries old term meaning to run 3x the container size of fresh water through the soil, to clear out salts and it never was used until recently to mean giving only water at the end of the bloom period. This idea is a holdover from 1960's grow manuals and promoted by web sites that apparently are not on the cutting edge of the growing technology as we are here at 420mag.
Thanks! I shall just plug on then, (feed until I "water" until chop ) your theory seems to sit right with me, feeding it plain water now would surely slow bud growth

Shall I back off the biogrow now also? I know your supposed to feed biogrow all the way with biobizz but now I'm in the final weeks shall I go 0.5ml per liter instead of 1ml? Keep the bloom and topmax at 3ml per liter?

With an auto? You can't give an auto 4ml grow!
I'm sure some autos would take it. Had to look back at my first journal and I adjusted the ratios and slowly increased. Ended up on 3.25ml of each per 1.5 litres of water. Seemed the sweet spot for that plant (auto blueberry).

Back
Top Bottom