Jakes White Berry grow

StoneyJake

Hello everyone
Im new here so I thought I had better do a journal to show what I got going on and meet some people on this sight.
I am a medical user for chronic pain in my hand and my lady is a legal user as well, so everything is legit. Not to mention my mom and dad and some of my buddies...Now I just need them all to put me as their caregivers lol

so about my grow..
I use fox farms ocean forest for my soil
"Age old organics" and molasses for my nutrients in grow bags. At the moment I have 2 gallon bags

I use a combo of T5 and T12 flouros for my veg room on 24hrs in a 2x8 closet.
Half the closet is used for my clones. I have a humidity dome with a 2ft flouro on it and a heating pad under the tray of the dome. I get about 85% of my clones to root so I give my extras to other medical users I know to help out.

I have a home made tent thats 4'x4' with a 400w hps in it. At the moment I have a 3.5ft white berry(paradise breeders) that is only a few weeks away, a super silver haze(greenhouse seeds) and a lemon skunk(greenhouse seeds).

I will be growing out 3 clones to about 20" before flowering. They are at 9" now
septflowers_001.jpg

septflowers_004.jpg

here is a look a what it will become...Mmmm
septflowers_005.jpg

septflowers_006.jpg

septflowers_007.jpg

Re: Jakes White Berry grow-Abandoned

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

update on its way tomorrow. Sorry for the delay

Hey, they look good so far. Keep up the good work.

One question for you though, if you don't mind me asking ya.

Question: Did you get your 'White Berry' beans from Paradise (Attitude seeds)?

Just wondering as I have some beans coming to me from the 'Attitude Seed Bank. Also known as "Paradise Seed Co." I think.. not sure. Pretty sure though.

Anyhow.. I ordered all femanized beans from them.. with the following strains:

White Berry - from (Paradise Seed Company) - 'A.K.A.' the 'Attitude seed Co.'
And they sent me one of their free UFO offers which contains 2 femanized
'Lemon Skunk' beans from (DNA Genetics Seed Co.).

Just wondering if anyone has any experience growing either one of these strains.. and if anyone has ever smoked either strain.

Let me know if ya can.

THNKS!
peace.
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom