Jimdog's Closet Adventure

Jimdog

it's been a while but I'm back!!

I've been sneaking around the forums lately and have decided I may as well journal my next grow so here goes!

The old cupboard is done with and we have moved to a new one so here's what we are running...

1x reflector 48 from Mars hydro
4x 30w cfls mixed spectrum
(I will add more lights as plants get bigger ect)
lights schedule will be 18/6

this is my first auto run ever, I have done so many photos I can't count but autos are new to me so advice is very welcomed

seeds were purchased from seedsmans seeds

1x sweet tooth auto (barneys farm)
1x critical kush auto (barneys farm)
1x amnesia haze auto (royal seed co)

I use a bunch of nutrients both organic and store bought so I'll go through them as I start adding them

for now I am using doltans premium soil mix with goldcote slow release nutes, as well as alot of Epsom salts (for calmag) and sheep shit.

The autos have been started in 15l buckets as I was told transplanting can cause to much stress I also won't be topping this run as I'd like to get the feel for autos first.

the closet sits at around 25 degrees Cels and 50-70 humidity (with the light it has in now)

let's get started !!!

I'm already 12 days into the grow so I'll update quickly

Critical kush auto
420-magazine-mobile1767495589.jpg

Amnesia haze auto
420-magazine-mobile891936476.jpg

now this is the sweet tooth, this plant is very weird already. it has actually taken it upon itself to do the topping for me ! it stopped growing for around 3 days at the first node then all of a sudden we have two tops !!
420-magazine-mobile702185980.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom