Jimdog's LED Cupboard

Hey guys need some quick advice,
Is this plant lacking nitrogen or calmag? Or are the leaves burning (remembering the timer broke and plants had three days constant light) it's only this plant it's happening to, they got fed a light dose of calmag/nitrogen two days ago but maybe they need a full dose?

PH is 6.5-7 between plants
Humidity is 55%
Temps range from 10-25 degrees celc (depending on time of day)
420-magazine-mobile1024886030.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1157527463.jpg

Jimdogggy

That's a tough call I haven't seen anything similar so far. Is it on whole plant or just few leaves? It could be related to the light fail. You can do nothing and watch or try something and hope it won't hurt her more. I think she will be all right. Good luck! :Namaste:

That's a tough call I haven't seen anything similar so far. Is it on whole plant or just few leaves? It could be related to the light fail. You can do nothing and watch or try something and hope it won't hurt her more. I think she will be all right. Good luck! :Namaste:
It's on the third set of leaves maybe four leaves in total. I feel like it is the light problem, I'll leave her for a couple days. If she's no better I'll look into PH and environmental problems :)

Jimdogggy

Our newest member of the family got potted up tonight. My plan is to have just the clones in the cupboard at time of flower, do you all think i can still reach my 3 oz goal? Should I set my goal higher or lower? my last transplant will be into 12 litre buckets.
Hope everyone is well and medicated ✌
420-magazine-mobile784160994.jpg

420-magazine-mobile800426233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile230332629.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1663935205.jpg

420-magazine-mobile24004234.jpg

Jimdogggy

Hey all,
Here's a few photos of the plants, the seeds are growing nicely. The clones are slowly growing, I'd hoped that they would be a bit bigger by now but I think the incident with the light timer halted them a bit.
420-magazine-mobile405492138.jpg

420-magazine-mobile508594527.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2010471876.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1714495415.jpg

420-magazine-mobile767239153.jpg

I've just ordered my first seed from the net as well! I got a CBD AK Auto, I have a friend who loves this strain he says it's perfect for fatigue and low motivation. I've always wanted to try order off the net so I found his strain and ordered it! Any advice on the Autos would be great as well, i have never ever grown them before.
I think I'll carry this journal throughout grows as well what do y'all think?

Jimdogggy

Hi Jim
It is easier to run one journal for your grows.
There are some really good auto threads done by thebeast27 which is an expert on autos.
It is in short.. light 20/4 no need to change
about 2nd week..light nutrients
about 3rd week sex shows..
keep veg nutes until week 5 and when grow stops go flower nutrients..

Hi Jim
It is easier to run one journal for your grows.
There are some really good auto threads done by thebeast27 which is an expert on autos.
It is in short.. light 20/4 no need to change
about 2nd week..light nutrients
about 3rd week sex shows..
keep veg nutes until week 5 and when grow stops go flower nutrients..
Hey angry haven't seen you around lately how are you? I'll check out thebeasts threads see what I can find. Thanks for the advice :)

Jimdogggy

Hey all, here's a quick update (mind the pictures they were taken in a rush)

It's a beautiful day where I live today, I'm looking forward to starting my garden up again (winter kills everything)
The clones had a nute feed this morning they seem to need alot more nutrients then seeded plants any ideas why?
420-magazine-mobile1308915772.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1075907473.jpg

420-magazine-mobile183536883.jpg

Some of the nutes I'm using, along with egg shells and banana skins (cal,MAG and potassium)
420-magazine-mobile1267518557.jpg

420-magazine-mobile264499096.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2121791769.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1454530757.jpg

Jimdogggy

Hey guys!
I'm here with a little update. So our clones have been having some problems with the led, at first I thought it was maybe a cal-mag problem. After flushing the plants and half dosing them with notes we have perfect PH but the clones are still sad. I wondered if it was some sort of bug or even if the soil I bought was bad. Have rolled out both things and we are back to the light problem. Its getting to the point that if this keeps up we will be left with one clone.
As for the one clone that isn't having a bad time she is going great! Growth is good and her leaves are even getting hashy!
Big shout out to herbys seeds as well (please let me know if I can't do that) I ordered one ak auto from them and ended up receiving a femed seed and two regulars! Shipping was fast and the seeds look in great condition! The auto ak is being sowed now so will update on that once she has popped!
Photo updates later today :)

Jimdogggy

Hey guys!
Here's the photos I promised y'all yesterday, please if anyone knows what deficiencies the clones have let me know. They are slowly coming right after multiple flushes and huge amounts of calcium and mag, I would like to know what is wrong with them for future reference tho!
We had our AK Auto pop last night, half a day using the paper towel method and it's ready to go already!! Looking forward to growing this auto I've heard very very wonderful things!

The outdoor garden is slowly coming along as well, I plan on only having one plant in my outdoor section this year. I got a free Afghan kush x black domina fem with my AK so I'm thinking about using that. Is there more chance a fem will hermy outside?
As always advice is more then welcome and I hope everyone is well and medicated ✌✌
420-magazine-mobile1275499072.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1541185289.jpg

420-magazine-mobile927841264.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2035381790.jpg

This clone is going great, so well that she actually has hash growing on her leaves already!!
420-magazine-mobile1651590070.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1325891022.jpg

Jimdogggy

Hi Jim! Your plants look good! So much green going on, it's great. I do not really know what are those bad leaves. The yellowing can be, Iron Zinc, check PH for lockout. Do you have your traps on? Keep an eye for bugs. You are doing great, keep it up! Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

nutrients? too much of something
I did wonder that. On the first feed they got nitrogen which I don't usually give till a month in maybe that small amount could have done all of this! Other then that everything is the same apart from the new led and obviously clones instead of seeds. I've checked the mothers, none of them have rusting or any type of problems so it's something in the cupboard. They are bouncing back really well hopefully it was a one off problem!

Jimdogggy

Back
Top Bottom