Jimi Hendrix

Kerbz

Got this stuff from the usual medical hook and he said the name was Jimi Hendrix

IMG_00871.JPG

IMG_008411.JPG

^lol

Smoked a joint at like 3ish and ended up staying high all the way through 7 when I smoked some more heh. Definately a different high, and definately a new favorite.

Still feeling a real nice after buzz and probably gonna smoke the last bowl before I go to sleep.

Very nice bud man, I like it a lot and am pretty damn jealous, oh well I have a good few bowls waiting for me in about half an hour so no worries eh?

I have some Jimi finishing up soon! I was just about to post and ask if anyone had heard or has had this strain that was out there....appparently they have. ...I wonder if it is the same thing. I got mine from a brother in an old forum site years ago and before they could go bad I got another female going this year. I had some successful clones and have an outdoor and an indoor of these.
Hey Kerbz, what do you mean by you got it from the usual medical hook??
I know mine is smelling very sweet!
I wanted to post a pic or two, but this forum is different from thers I have used ...can't find anyway to upload except in the photo gallery.

I have some Jimi finishing up soon! I was just about to post and ask if anyone had heard or has had this strain that was out there....appparently they have. ...I wonder if it is the same thing. I got mine from a brother in an old forum site years ago and before they could go bad I got another female going this year. I had some successful clones and have an outdoor and an indoor of these.
Hey Kerbz, what do you mean by you got it from the usual medical hook??
I know mine is smelling very sweet!
I wanted to post a pic or two, but this forum is different from thers I have used ...can't find anyway to upload except in the photo gallery.

Thanks for the help 420...now I will attempt to load a couple pics of my Jimi.
These have been under 12/12 for 23 days.
Jimi_H_1.jpg

Jimi_H_2.jpg

Yep, nice tops. Kerbz hasn't been here for about 6 months so don't hold your breath...unless you're holding a hit, then I advocate holding it as long as you can; but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom