Jock Horror Day 29 Brown Tips

DoobieNoob

I need some help diagnosing some browning of the tips please. I have been following everyone's posts for quite a while and am on my very first indoor grow. I have this little girl at day 29 in FFOF soil with Earth Juice nutes. I know I had some issues with water ph that I do believe caused some issues at first. Now I am trying to keep ph at 6.5 ish. I have a 600w LED light with an 4inch inline fan and exhaust with plenty of circulation. Indoor temps don't get any higher than 80 and lowest has been around 74.

She is in a 3 gallon smart pot and only gets watered when dry. I learned overwatering early by killing a couple of seedlings so now I am very careful.
3 days ago I noticed some tip browning only on a few leaves and some yellowing. I gave her a light Earth Juice feeding and she has greened up a bit but I am concerned about the brown tips. Could it be my initial ph issues? I have no idea what my soil ph is but I am going tonight and getting a digital ph soil reader. Maybe she has a light cal/mag deficiency?
I respect everyone's opinions on here and would love some feedback in order to not freak out too much on my little girl.
I also am growing 2 White Widows fems that are 15 days old that I will be starting a grow journal for this week.
thank you to all and peace :)
JH_day29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom