JoeyJoe Wardrobe Setup & Growlog Blue Cheese Organic

Joeyjoe

Hello 420 :Namaste:

Im new here so please be kind ;)

Im not new in the world of growing , just new in indoor gardening :D I have grown outside before with great success, and when i started to smoke the herb i was fascinated by the "science of growing", its well over 10 years ago ! But as I still lived at home with my father (Old hippie, who actually "learned" me to smoke) i could t go on whit my skunk lap , cuss as he said " its not natural man" xD I had to wait until i moved away from home, finally i did , but then my apartment become a hangout for all the bad people in my neighborhood so i dident dare to start a closet at that time in fear of being ripped off or something like that.. :(

But now im free of all the bad people, got my self a nice girlfriend who dosent mind a buzzing closet in her bedroom so now is the time to begin my 10 year old dream of being an indoor farmer ! :cheer:

Here is a list of my setup ( Aldredy bought but not put together yet )

Wardrobe H:180cm. W:140cm. D:50cm.

dombas-garderobeskab_0130097_PE284330_S4_zps37619f82.jpg

cooltube 125mm

bulb 400 W Sylvania SHP-TS HPS for flowering

400 W Philips HPI-T Plus MH for growing

Carbon filter 240Cbm/H

Ventilation 225Cbm/H

Big and small pots

Soil

3 timers for the light, vent, and eventually i will make a moderroom therefore the last timer for that lamp ;)

Hesi starter nutrients

and 2 smalls fan vents.

This is some of my equipment and i will put i all this together in a few days, pictures will be up!

I already put my 5 Femi bluecheese seeds in water and i will put then in the soil tomorrow :D

I hope you will follow and help me along the way with good idears and tips ;)

Pictures of setup will be monday d.11 ! :)

Take care !

Joeyjoe

re: JoeyJoe Wardrobe Setup & Growlog Blue Cheese Organic

Good story bro, I'll tag along to watch this commence! I feel the same people, Not one of my friends knows about my tent, And probably will never know. Loose lips sink ships. My favorite quote of all time! OK no more ranting lalalala.. Can't wait to see some pics of your setup & your Bluecheese. Did you get your seeds from a seedbank?
Goodluck brother hope all runs smoooooth!

-CA215 :peace:

Welcome.
Nice cabinet mate. Looks like youll do prity well with this setup and all your years of knowledge.
Good luck, and I cant wait to see how this turns out for you.
take it easy.

Okay, now its time for a little update :thumb:

I got some trouble for uploading from another server, so now i try this 420 image upload instead :)

Here is my little babys ,12 days into Veg. :circle-of-love:

IMG_70421.JPG

IMG_70431.JPG

IMG_7044.JPG

IMG_70451.JPG

IMG_70461.JPG

Here is the undeveloped one, its getting bigger, but it grows really slow :(
IMG_70472.JPG

I cant figure out if i am to make a scrog grow or not.. What u say guys? My growroom isent that big, and i want the most out of it of course xD Good or bad idea ?

Stay green and take care ;)

Joeyjoe

Go for it bro! Im still on my first grow and felt like I wanted to let the plants do their own thing to see how they grow in the space ima be using. But nothing holds anyone back around here, go for it man!! I would wait a whle longer until they get a little taller to add the netting in! Goodluck brotha!

-CA215 :peace:

With scrog you could fill that space with one plant.

Sog might be the best choice with that many plants in that small of space.

Id throw the little one leaving you with 4. Buy 4 square pots that fill your space. After 3 weeks put your screen in and give em a week under the screen. After 4 weeks of veg flip em to 12/12 and the stretch should fill the screen lovely.
Go for it, if you dont like it you can always try something else next time. You wont be disapointed with the yield.

SOG is definitively a wonderful way to grow. check out my journal the link is in my sig. maybe that will help with any questions you may have:thumb:

:blunt:

Nice set up man, Will follow your grow! Plants are looking nice. I started my first grow too, I decided to do it in the closet, but your set up is way more practical.

If you repot em they wont need nutes for a while cause they'll have new soil. If they look not a lush green colour then they need a feed, they go kinda limey green colour. If the new pot is a lot larger than the original then you should be good for a few weeks. Perlite is a godsend.

Back
Top Bottom