JoeyJoe Wardrobe Setup & Growlog Blue Cheese Organic

Update time :D

I decided to use the SOG method so I started to build the frame , pictures will come soon !

Today, the 24. day of grow, I repotted my plants as they started to show signs on nitrogen lag.
I still only water with tapwater, and planning to start nutes. after 1 week after the repotting.

Here they are :
IMG_71061.JPG

IMG_71042.JPG

IMG_71031.JPG

IMG_71022.JPG

IMG_71011.JPG

IMG_70971.JPG

The small sick one:
IMG_71053.JPG

Should i start to nute already or should i wait untill the plans have settled in?

Have a nice weekend !

Joeyjoe

they will love the repot and wont need feeding for a couple of weeks. why build a frame for sog? I think you mean scrog. sog is an abreviation for sea of green, which is many plants in small pots (1 or 2 litre) with a tiny single cola, whereas scrog is an abreviation of screen of green, which is a screen with one or more colas per hole in the net. It wont be a sog with four and a half plants in 11 litre pots. Cant see any perlite, sorry but I think youll regret that its an absolute must in your mix. Its more important than the soil with mj. Some people grow in perlite without soil, thats how important it is.

good idea with the comparison, your babies are looking nice and healthy, youll really see the difference after the repot. your gonna haveto watch out that you dont overwater them with no perlite though. twice a week max. go easy on the nutes cause without perlite in the mix itll build up. with less regular watering the nutes dont get a chance to be washed away or waterd down. youll be fine im sure. if you love nutes you should be doing hydro. your mix should have everything they need for ages and a top up when you judge they need it is all that is needed.

HeyJoey! Have you strated using nutes bud? What kind are you using? If im counting right you are 6 days from transfer? Plants look pretty healthy, maybe they are just kinda water logged with no perlite? How often are you watering & are you testing your pH level before you water?
Your humidity is abit low also, try to keep it above 30%. Ill take my spray bottle, get some distilled water and give the plants a light spray, ill spray the tops of the soil also to dampen it abit to create some extra humidity. Just don't spray the plants too much because you will get mold! Keep the fans blowing at the plants when you do this or course!

-CA215

HeyJoey! Have you strated using nutes bud? What kind are you using? If im counting right you are 6 days from transfer? Plants look pretty healthy, maybe they are just kinda water logged with no perlite? How often are you watering & are you testing your pH level before you water?
Your humidity is abit low also, try to keep it above 30%. Ill take my spray bottle, get some distilled water and give the plants a light spray, ill spray the tops of the soil also to dampen it abit to create some extra humidity. Just don't spray the plants too much because you will get mold! Keep the fans blowing at the plants when you do this or course!

-CA215

Hii CA ;)

No , no nutes just yet, thinking in about 2 week i will start, or when they start turning yellow..
Im gonna use Hesi starter kit :morenutes:

I water every 3. day or so. And I dont test my pH.

Gonna try spray to increase the humidity :geek:

Have a green weekend ! :lot-o-toke:

Hello guys´n girls :Namaste:

Everything is going as it should, except one of the girls grow alot faster then the other 3, I hope they will catch up ;)

I watered them yesterday , and I just topped them today :)
Gonna start to nute. this weekend with this ( not all at once, dont worry xD )
IMG_71502.JPG

So here is a little update from the closet..
-They started to smell a bit
Day 41.
IMG_71412.JPG
IMG_71401.JPG

Topping:
IMG_71473.JPG
IMG_71422.JPG

Take it easy folks:byebye:

Hi again ! :)

Things are getting interesting :D
Last night when i came home, and was about to unlock my front door the smell hit me even tho the closet was behind 2 closed doors :D So now the ventilator is on 24/7 ;)

I gave them nutes friday, but only half dose to start with.

In the last post i made i said the plants was 41 days old, my mistake, they are only 36. days old in the pictures ..

Here they are 2 days after topping 38 days old:
IMG_71542.JPG

IMG_71563.JPG

And here they are today, day 40.
IMG_71581.JPG

IMG_71572.JPG

IMG_71612.JPG

IMG_71602.JPG

IMG_71592.JPG

IMG_71622.JPG

Have a nice sunday ! :ciao:

Time for update! :D

Been too busy lately so got some problems in the closet :oops:

One of them got nute problems , and as far as i can see its lag of zink? :helpsmilie:

anyways, where they are, 51days old, still in veg.
IMG_7177.JPG

IMG_71781.JPG

Getting dense :D
IMG_71761.JPG

IMG_71752.JPG

Yes I know... They need water ;) They were watered just before the photos was taken :)

And now the troubled one :reading420magazine:
IMG_71722.JPG

IMG_71712.JPG

Thinking im gonna turn lights to 12/12 in one or 2 week from now, what do you guys think about that?

Take care out there!

Joey:peace:

Hiyah Joey,
Got a bit of eagles claw goin on with those leaves. Too much Nitrogen, back off on the nutes. Think you better flip to flower before that or theyll out grow the space.
Are they being moved to a bigger space for flowering with your 400 watt hps? If not flip em today. They will more than double in size during the stretch.
Sorry to be so negative, Youve got a lovely grow going, just a few pointers.

If your still gonna scrog em you need to get the screen in now to start training them for a week before you flip em. Your frame will want to be about 10 inches above the pot to have enough space to work under the canopy. Your gonna have to be quick or your gonna run outa space. My room is 2'x2' and I fill it with 4 plants in 28days. Flip to 12/12 after a week and its a bit too full.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom