Join me in watching a live plant nutrition course

G00ch

I will be watching and hopefully asking a ton of questions tonight at 8pm est for Harley smith who is a genius when it comes to plant nutrition this lesson is called plant nutrition II organic biostimulants
for free and listen and ask questions and get answers

it has a call in number also, he uses gototraining, so it has web and call in, and then you get a link to the video to watch and listen more.

Please share it with everyone knowledge is power

he uses gototraining, so it has web and call in, and then you get a link to the video to watch and listen more.

Please share it with everyone knowledge is power

You call a phone number and listen, and i think you can ask questions live also

I will post the links for this and the previous ones, they are so informative its incredible even if you can listen you can listen later just by signing up

I can see already, downloaded the app. Very cool thing going on here. Very glad you brought this out to share:circle-of-love:

Edit: im all excited like a 5yr olds first day! Looking for paper n pen and making a cushy spot for my upcoming learn:party:
..followed by tears as i see my fone dying.

CKS do you mind if I start a learn plant nutrients thread and post various videos and answer questions based on what i have learned?

I was there and am Registered for the other classes as well. Great info. Very useful I definitely feel I no nothing about growing lol but will learn a lot from these classes

I can tell you this i found this guy less then a month ago and i could never repay him for what he has taught me in that time alone.

Back
Top Bottom