Joints.OVERRATED!

i dont know anyone that smokes joints now unless they driving but the baby boomers smoke mad joints its just how it is

I dunno about all that... I mean I'm only in my mid 20's and joints are one of my favourite ways to smoke. I do know a lot of people that smoke blunts these days and I'm all for those too but it's just too rough on the lungs after a while.

the most common way i smoke? joints. i dont own a pipe or a bong. i want one though.. i ordered one off the internet once. mom and dad opened my mail and destroyed it though. ugh. i guess im either goin to the headshop or gettin a p.o. box... (i live in bum fock egypt) i like the high of a joint pretty good. idk, if i could id mix em all together to make sure i hit it every which way. some days i just get higher than other days too. idk why. but i know this I LOVE WEED.

i smoke all day for the most part i like to roll a nice like 4 paper super joint and get ripped up lol and i also love blunts but yes they are very bad for you i get bored of just smoking one way i had a vapo but the heating element went out and doesnt work anymore and that really blows

Back
Top Bottom