Just germinated seedling with taproot fell to ground can it harm plant

debbie83

420 Member
since i am a beginner at growing cannabis i worry too much about my seedlings also because they’re dro :p as i was moving my germinated seedlings into soil i accidentally dropped it in the floor but i washed it with water will this expose the plant to anything? also, once i planted the seedling i was poking holes in the bottom of cup to let it breathe and i think i might have poked the root will this prevent it from growing? TIA

Only time will tell. Plant your sprouts and be patient.
Cannabis is very hearty. Yes, they can suffer shock if handled roughly, but dropping a sprout shouldn’t kill it. I’m pretty sure you didn’t harm the root by poking holes in the cup.
The root can’t be that deep yet.
Continue with TLC. Cannabis grows well. It’s not called weed for nuttin’!

but i have heard that just by touching the taproot bacteria can enter the plant so i was concerned since i did drop it in the floor and im pretty sure it has more bacteria :p

but i have heard that just by touching the taproot bacteria can enter the plant so i was concerned since i did drop it in the floor and im pretty sure it has more bacteria :p

:rofl::rofl: that some nasty bacteria you have on your floors... Mop and bleach could help you out :rofl::rofl: Don't worry about such nonsense, it's of no concern 90% of what you read.. good to have info but ......

Grows equal no roots damaged from the abuse of throwing to an infested Pit of bacteria :rofl::rofl: I'm just having some fun... So should you. Dont stress growing a stress reliever:rofl:

Grows equal no roots damaged from the abuse of throwing to an infested Pit of bacteria :rofl::rofl: I'm just having some fun... So should you. Dont stress growing a stress reliever:rofl:
this was the reason for my concern. if “bad bacteria” did enter would there be a way to diagnose it

Attachments

• 83E3E307-D6CA-49D8-917B-EF1F7823BEB5.jpeg
    83E3E307-D6CA-49D8-917B-EF1F7823BEB5.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 135
Yeah, things you read hey, lol.. it's mostly rubbish... Its the worst case scenario. Seen pics but never dealt with no mosiac virus from tobacco, and I have Taylor mades here, on my hands, handling my seeds/seedlings. Nobody writes how they drop plant onto side of pot when transplanting, or roots fell apart in chunks Or how they were to stoned to wash a pot out and transplanted it anyway, Happens though, I can attest to that, lol.

since i am a beginner at growing cannabis i worry too much about my seedlings also because they’re dro :p as i was moving my germinated seedlings into soil i accidentally dropped it in the floor but i washed it with water will this expose the plant to anything? also, once i planted the seedling i was poking holes in the bottom of cup to let it breathe and i think i might have poked the root will this prevent it from growing? TIA
Putting holes in the bottom is what you should of done before you put soil in.And it very well may stunt the growth all depending the severity of the fall from a seedlings point of view.

Back
Top Bottom