Just like to say high - Hi

AusyBattler

420 Member
G'day all, long time fan of the leaf. I have been doing a lot of research and this forum comes up alot, so I joined in the hope I might show my attempt at a grow, find some solutions to some issues I am having. Got to get my head out of guerrilla grow mode and into indoor mode, hopefully you can teach an old dog some new tricks and there's my problem :) Hoping to chat and be educated by a few guru's on here. Anyway, going to look at all the goodies I haven't seen before joining up, ooohh feels like christmas :)
I have medical issues which I find is better relieved by weed than by opiates. Unfortunately where I live its frowned upon and not freely available so this is my attempt to fulfill a need I have in a small but quality driven way. Have a great day, cheers!!

hi Mr Australia ! i like gorilla growing myself. its legal now here in Colorado so i grow it in my yard and in my house. ya, its great. i still do a lot of hiking, fishing,hunting and stuff.the seeds-never leave home without em.teehee. post pics, ask for help.we've all been there. personally i love sharing all i know. Ive learned it mostly the hard way (trial and error) . i went from self taught to having the internet now and all the info that's available learning a few things i really needed to know. and now learning things i didn't even no i didn't no.how much does a gram cost there?

Aloha Aussy! I want to share how I figured out a great way to grow here in Hawaii. The tropical climate can present problems, and I got tired of always relying on someone else. I have a small closet---about 28" x 28" and high ceiling. I took my clothes out, hung a light on the clothes pole, laid down piece of canvas, and a piece of hardibacker, on the closet floor. Brought in some bricks and small boxes for varied heights. Got a great rotation system starting seeds or clones. Put them in the "grow room", do the whole veg in the room. Then I move them outside to finish in a semi-greenhouse. Been working great. I have 3 ready to harvest, 5 more behind the first three, then a few stragglers (I can't determine the sex). In the grow room I have several seedlings about a week out of popping. I am particularly excited bout the babies cuz it is comin up on our "long season"! Aussy, maybe you could think creatively, or check out those growing tents or chambers on-linePricy but awesome, u can do the whole grow inside!

Hi ithinkican, thx for the welcome. Internet is ok for info but personel hands on info much betterer :). Gram is about $20 atm, bs for sure

Hi Jannabanana , thx for welcome. Sounds like it works for you, might have to try it. My problem is heat and humidity, we've had 48 deg days with up to 90% humidity and very windy. Ever seen a plant with all leaves pointing in direction of wind, dry as and you can crumble the leaves in just a couple hours, thats my problem atm

Hi ithinkican, thx for the welcome. Internet is ok for info but personel hands on info much betterer :). Gram is about $20 atm, bs for sure

Wow i lived in qld for a bit its so expensive up there! i get quarters for 60-70 :) (Adelaide) but I'm sick of funding other dudes lives for what is, half the time either shit or not to my liking. I get anxiety etc and some strains (generally sativa) help it.

Back
Top Bottom