Just what have I done? First grow

Sgoad36

Let me get the particulars. This is my first grow I have 4 out of 5 seeds pop and make it to now 2 weeks strong!
400w HID hps all I could get right now nutes are a soft spot right now I think I need to change them I was a touch under educated on this point when I started this grow up and I am changing them soon. All in rock wool and going in to a coco mix from the looks of the roots in a few more days. pH has been maintained well. RH seems to be a pain in my ass right now I top out at 42% and 32% on the low end. Temps 81F lights on 75F lights off. The question is I have an odd duck in my seedlings see pics lol. The other question is I am getting some yellowing on the other 3. I was thinking N was lacking I didn't want to drop more nutes until I get some more insight from more experienced folks. And as for my odd duck WTH is up with this girl? You can tell her she looks like a cabbage.
Thanks in advance

I would suggest letting the rockwool dry out a little bit you dont want to keep it that wet, that may be the problem with that last pic cant breathe

Yes, let the rock wool dry out, not completely popcorn dry, but you should be able to feel a weight difference in it. Water it only when it is dry and light feeling. Plants that size should not need nutrients yet and you should not be giving it nutrients yet. Should be a few weeks old before you start 1/4 strength nutes and work up to full strength. As for the odd ball plant it could be from too much water and nutrients, but it could also just be genetic. I have had plants that look odd as well but given time they straighten out.

I hope it was just me over watering a bit just a but nervous first go and all even if my ugly duckling stays that way she will be unique lol

so update I am to ashamed to put up the pics until they recover but you all were right. I may have lost one but I am giving them a few days to recover. I am learning the hard way not to listen to the guy at the hydro store lol. Thanks guys I will put some pics up after they recoup some from my over zelousness

Back
Top Bottom