What have I done? And how to undo?

eljefeloco

ww8.jpg

My poor babies are now sporting quite a few leaves like this. I'm in coco and using Dynagro Foliage Pro, pH'd to around 6.

When I first saw it I assumed it was some cal-mag issue (not sure why, but I did) and so mixed in some of that Espoma Garden Lime.

At around the same time (within a day or two), I did manually turn on my drip system, walk-off and forget about it until I'd run about 1/2 my reservoir through it :(

I'm thinking, a thorough flushing is in order, but I'm second guessing myself now.

Advice appreciated.

how much of this plant or plants have this , have they loads of leaves as this will help if you need to remove any , get a sulfur based fungicide spray, calcium deficiency can look like this too so dont rule it out middle and lower growth is hit hardest , though its more spotty than this type of coverage so im leaning more to fungus ,

A thorough flushing and re-calibration of my pH pen appears to have arrested the decline. Thanks for the insight guys I was panicking a bit. Never got this far into a grow without doing some mortal harm to the ladies.

BeanTownFan420 rest assured I'm an equal opportunities abuser. I've traumatised plants in soil equally well in the past,

Back
Top Bottom