Kaia Kush 12d old, can this be a phosphorus deficiency?

goet36

Hey there,
1st attempt to grow but i did research first.
So i set up this small cabinet 55'' in height and 20''each side (like an oversized loudspeaker). The inside is covered in Mylar diffusion foil.
I am using a CFL Dual Spectrum 150W and i recently added one small 30W cfl @6400K both of them in a distance 3 - 4'' from the plants . I measured Lux from plant's angle using an app for iphone... (all i got for now) and it was 40 to 42k which is ideal right?

The temperature inside stays between 71 to 82 degrees using fans n humidity 35 to 50%.
My grow consists of one 2 G pot and a couple more around 1/4 G and i used BioBizz's All- Mix soil.

The big pot (pics bellow) is Kaia Kush and there's definitely something wrong with it...
kk27.jpg

It is 12 day now since the seedling reached out of the soil. I read some growing guide online saying that at the stage of vegetable growth cannabis needs 24h lights on for the first 2-3 weeks but any other source mentioned 12/24h or 15/24h lights on. So i tried for a couple of days the 24h thing and then i got scared and switched to 15/24h. No fertilizers yet coz according to BioBizz you dont need to add anything to the soil for the first 2-3 weeks.
kk26.jpg

Could this be a phosphorus deficiency as i saw on some pics online or could it be stress from the lights difference???

ANY HELP WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED :thumb:

If you mean the reason the cotyledon leaves are turning yellow than there's nothing to worry about. Those leaves die off after or shortly after the first set of true leaves appear. how often are you watering the plant? Also, when you say "71 to 82" in terms of temp, are these the "on" and "off" temps?

If you mean the reason the cotyledon leaves are turning yellow than there's nothing to worry about. Those leaves die off after or shortly after the first set of true leaves appear. how often are you watering the plant? Also, when you say "71 to 82" in terms of temp, are these the "on" and "off" temps?

i am watering once a day in the morning an hour or two after the lights are on and yes the temp is about 71 lights off and 81-82 with lights on.
So its all godd right?
i guess i got worried for nothing then.

thanx

We all worry about our first grow so it's normal. We all talk about MJ like she is some little delicate princess; however, if that was true evolution would have killed her a long time ago. To get her to her maximum potential is why we all fuss over her. That said, I would watch how much you water. Seedlings don't need a while lot of water, plus (depending on the strain but more or less the case) it'll want to dry out every once and awhile which helps in the root development. Rule of thumb is if the soil is still wet a inch in, it's too soon to water. Good luck on your grow :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom