Kara's Bible - Hybrid DIY Recirculating DWC System - Master Kush Grow

Re: Kara's Bible: Hybrid DIY Recirculating DWC System - Master Kush Grow

If they are tied together, theres no problems tying a chiller into the mix period.

Ok, I wasn't sure about if that would through off the gravity of the system. Thanks bro.

Ok guys things are under control now. My res temps are at 68 and my room temp is at 71. A 10k btu window unit in a 10x11 room def helps things out :) Is 71 for a room temp to cool for hydro?

What Happened? Too good to end so abrupt...Plz come back.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

thanks HorseBadortiz, I am using some selfstick weather stripping. I'm still searching for the perfect 15 gal. tub and lid to line with a weather stripping...The Sterlite one I use has some strange extrusion shit going on and the weatherstripping seal isn't perfect in all spots (the handle area).... Haven't really paid that close attention to tub lid design of others... Any suggestions?

Here is a post that may help you out, He hot glued some plastic sheeting to the lid(DIY 50 site aero cloner for under $100.00):
Sure thing. Just get some 4 mil plastic and cut it long enough so that it hangs down and directs the water back into the res.... works like a charm!

curtain_11.jpg

curtain_21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom