Karma V's Spanish Auto Invasion Under 135 Actual Watts of LED in the Dirt

I've never tried those but got a recipe in the grow bible, I was blinded by ignorance and hydro store sales patter, for to many years. Now I only go to those places as a last resort, can get 99% of the stuff cheaper else where, I would consider it if it was an invasion, hoping he he just got in via the bathroom window, forget to shut door to g/room sometimes.
nearly feel human again so will go have a look in a bit.

3 full flavour smokes
and a tbs of cayanne pepper, powder flakes or what ever puy it in a pot of water bring to a bubble the turn it off to steep.
Strain after its cooled then kill kill kill!

3 full flavour smokes
and a tbs of cayanne pepper, powder flakes or what ever puy it in a pot of water bring to a bubble the turn it off to steep.
Strain after its cooled then kill kill kill!

Your recipe has been added to my grow box of bits, pray I never have to use it!
"Kill Kill Kill" has triggered my inner sadist, feel sorry for any bugs I meet today! Show no mercy take no prisoners, has become my motivational mantra for the afternoon:hippy:

a good bloke on here has a saying, its true and it sucks :)its not if you get but when you get bugs
but I hope you never do my friend

The good news is, I could not find anymore winged buggers(where theirs one there is normally more), the bad news is I'm a danger to myself and anyone around me to day. I have just had to put the bin out after emptying what was obviously a still burning ashtray in it, have tried my to electrocute myself while cleaning tent spilling water on plugs etc..... gave the girls a good shake and a spray with plain water and could not make any gnats go all house of pain on me, but will still spray the soil to be on the safe side, just not to day knowing my luck I would use far to much or do something else bad !
to much neem to the roots is not good! don't know how people use it systemically, the one time I tired i nearly wiped out a crop !

:cheer: #1 be carefull and also have you tried or heard of diatomecious earth? you can put a layer on top of your soil and no bug will penatrate it and live:)
you can get food grade (recomended) and if you have pets, you can dust them with the powder as a flea dip:)

yep:)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom