Think Different - Jock Horror Autos - First Grow - Soil - Low Budget

Yes, but with caution. More like "moving shoots around to improve lighting" :) Dont treat i like you would a photo plant though. Just move some stuff around to get better light. I wouldnt suggest an aggresive LST, but a few well placed fuzzy wires would benefit her IMO. :)

FEW PICTURES OF JOCK HORROR !

IMG_103114.JPG

IMG_102420.JPG

IMG_104116.JPG

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PEOPLE!

I think they look very good sir. :)

My only comment would be, on the interior of the fan leaves, they look slightly 'puffy'. This may be a sign you slightly over watered. No big deal, maybe wait one extra day before next watering. BUT if you dont do anything differnt, you are still gonna be a proud Poppa sir!!

I think they look very good sir. :)

My only comment would be, on the interior of the fan leaves, they look slightly 'puffy'. This may be a sign you slightly over watered. No big deal, maybe wait one extra day before next watering. BUT if you dont do anything differnt, you are still gonna be a proud Poppa sir!!

Hi guys, yeah spimp that was the other day when i did water i sprayed abit of water accidently on the plants while the lights were still on so im thinking it acted as some kind of magnifier and caused that to happen.

Another thing guys people telling me to keep a fan always on the plants i tried this yesterday and the outside of the leafs have started to curl up, i dont know why this is just about to do some research. iv faced the fan the other way now so its not putting pressure on them just a nice little wind around grow room.

Thx for feedback, top guys.

Healthlooks very good. Remember when you bend you are tryingto expose those little bitty guys to the light. I think you just inspired me, Im gonna last down one of my auto broads right now i think!! :high-five:

Healthlooks very good. Remember when you bend you are tryingto expose those little bitty guys to the light. I think you just inspired me, Im gonna last down one of my auto broads right now i think!! :high-five:

Hi Spimp, thanks mate.
Yeah being as there just 2 weeks old I'm just going to tighten them up a little each day just so I don't over do it but if I think they need abit more exposure I can always tighten them abit more just making sure I don't over do it..

Thanks for checking in Mate

Back
Top Bottom