KelticBlue's - Indoor - Soil - LED/CFL - Ace Seeds' PCK x Kali China - 2015

Your eye for the money shot is brilliant! I have such fun scrolling through your posts. :battingeyelashes: Thinking of entering a NOTM?

Your eye for the money shot is brilliant! I have such fun scrolling through your posts. :battingeyelashes: Thinking of entering a NOTM?

Congrats on your wonderful harvest. Clean that tent and get back to it mister! You do a great journal. :love:

Thanks ganjazz. It has been great fun and I learned a lot. I feel so lucky to be able to do this for my missus. she is pretty happy with the smoke. I have been telling her for years about the plants I had back in the eighties, I can do this, yay.

I am such a dork but I cannot get enough of those close up pictures.

Congrats on your wonderful harvest. Clean that tent and get back to it mister! You do a great journal. :love:

Thanks Sweetness : - )

NOTM closed for Oct by the time I thought about it. I really cannot compete with those submissions. I mean some of the manicuring is artful.
I do plan to vote. Kind of a cool story within a story, the monthly contests. Especially this month with the outdoor grows finishing. Great window in the grows. Me like.

I only wish I had more ability and experience to make hash.
:hippy:

Major PITA just made his using the dry ice method. Check into that. He says he won't ever try another method. Considering how much he did, that's quite a testimony. He said it was quick, efficient, clean.

Any ideas to clean out a jar? I use a weak vinegar and water in addition to dawn dish soap. I dunno?:confused:
CIMG9455.jpg
[/SIZE][/FONT]

You did well on jar cleaning. A quick rinse with the vinegar water is a nice finishing touch.

Thanks Sweetness : - )

NOTM closed for Oct by the time I thought about it. I really cannot compete with those submissions. I mean some of the manicuring is artful.
I do plan to vote. Kind of a cool story within a story, the monthly contests. Especially this month with the outdoor grows finishing. Great window in the grows. Me like.

I know, the outdoor grows really get your blood flowing, and we had so many great ones this year to follow. I enjoy the contests. I really enjoy the sense of kinship the cultivators have developed. Nothing cutthroat about the competition. They all support each other. Makes me proud to be part of the process. I spend a huge amount of time making my choices. They make it so hard every month. :laughtwo:

Great looking buds, nice trim job as well. Have you tried those Boveda packs for maintaining the RH in your jars for curing. I have used them the last few times and they seem to do the trick nicely.

Great looking buds, nice trim job as well. Have you tried those Boveda packs for maintaining the RH in your jars for curing. I have used them the last few times and they seem to do the trick nicely.

Sure do wish I had tried them then. They are on the to do list now.
I think I can laugh about it now. It got so humid in my apartment the smoke detector was chirping. I am lucky so far to have so little damage.
I am away till Monday. I get to check on the remaining harvest then.
I'm naturally lucky after all. ; - )

Right So. Smoke report. Ace seeds description is spot on.

It seems to be a fast hitter, not a creeper. It takes you straight to stoned. I would say about 3 to 5 hits needed. It isn't overpowering not a one hit weed, but hits straightaway. Definite munchies and dry mouth. A bit sleepy for the first hour.

After about the first hour the stoned fades into a nice introspective mellow buzz. Mind and body awake for about the next 2-3 hours at least.
It still smells a bit like hay and green groceries with a bit of sweet.
Taste is a bit spicy. It is like that spice in a holiday pie the you just cannot place.

here is a close up of dried.
CIMG9562.jpg

Sweet smoke report keltic. A nice haul from the lovely and nicely trimmed too. :battingeyelashes: Starting a new grow anytime soon? Please let me know when you do ni'll miss your pictures and personal journaling style until then. :love:

Seriously, post some of those close-ups on the eye candy thread. Beautiful shots keltic. :bravo:

. . . . :battingeyelashes: Starting a new grow anytime soon? Please let me know when you do ni'll miss your pictures and personal journaling style until then. :love:

Seriously, post some of those close-ups on the eye candy thread. Beautiful shots keltic. :bravo:

:thanks: sweetie. I will grow again but not too soon. I need to watch my environs before I start, long story, but my grow area gets cold.
Anywhos.
I got a doctor to see today so I am a bit stressed.

Right So. Smoke report. Ace seeds description is spot on.

It seems to be a fast hitter, not a creeper. It takes you straight to stoned. I would say about 3 to 5 hits needed. It isn't overpowering not a one hit weed, but hits straightaway. Definite munchies and dry mouth. A bit sleepy for the first hour.

After about the first hour the stoned fades into a nice introspective mellow buzz. Mind and body awake for about the next 2-3 hours at least.
It still smells a bit like hay and green groceries with a bit of sweet.
Taste is a bit spicy. It is like that spice in a holiday pie the you just cannot place.

A small edit for the smoke report I just thought.
A description of the smoke test: 5 vapor hits from a original Pax vape fully packed.
The test subject is not a regular smoker, at least not in the last 20 years, but with lots of experience before that. So probably not a lot of tolerance at the time of vape.
. . . I needed a separate test subject cause my wife describes it as 'good i like it' and 'better than bag seed'

Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom