Kief in grinder

JamesF

whats the best way to get all of the kif that has built up inside of my metal grinder on the spikes and stuff?it doesnt have a screen by the way.

Re: kif in grinder

It's spelled 'kief' I believe

but i'm not sure, don't have one. I'd assume you could just tip it upside down or get it with your finger, lol.

Use one of dem small paintbrushes for models and stuff. I use that and it werks good

my grinder has a screen...shit helps man

i would just try banging it upsidedown but not letting it get away from you, or taking something small like the painbrush and going in there

i believe that you can spell it kif, or kief but then agian i am a horrible speller

I have a grinder with no kief catcher. Theres the kief that is loose in it that I just bang the grinders sides together onto a table and collect it with a razor. and i use a razor to scrape out the hard shit that has built up too.

I use the brush that comes with those electric shavers. It has stiff bristles and they don't fray. Works great. I have a grinder with a screen though. It also helps if you put it in the freezer for about 10min. Kief doesn't stick as good when it gets cold.

I'm with SlimD on this one, that little brush is probably a good little tool, everyone has a little brush like that around the house..

Kif, Kief, I've seen it written both ways, I suppose both are correct. Then again, this is not a english writting class, it's a stoner community, spell stuff how you please, as long as we can understand it.. ;)

CherryEyed said:
It's spelled 'kief' I believe

but i'm not sure, don't have one. I'd assume you could just tip it upside down or get it with your finger, lol.

i always thought science journals spelled it KIF

KIEF/KIF/KAFF/KHAYF are some of the most common ways of spelling it.

Back
Top Bottom