King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Also here is some nice pics of my best plant by far. Candy cane auto crop king seeds Mars hydro advance nutrients indoor for sure..

420-magazine-mobile170430079.jpg

420-magazine-mobile572837425.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1790355173.jpg
That things getting huge man. I didn't think they had candy cane autos. Heard they had a mix up and the candy cane autos were actually sour jack photos. Did they straighten that out?

I like what you've done with those plants. There are so many things I'm going to do different next time, & the first thing is grow just 1-2 at a time. Take er easy bud. I've got the some chopping & trimming to do. Can't believe I lost my trimmers. Using wife's eyebrow scissors.

That things getting huge man. I didn't think they had candy cane autos. Heard they had a mix up and the candy cane autos were actually sour jack photos. Did they straighten that out?

I like what you've done with those plants. There are so many things I'm going to do different next time, & the first thing is grow just 1-2 at a time. Take er easy bud. I've got the some chopping & trimming to do. Can't believe I lost my trimmers. Using wife's eyebrow scissors.
Ouch shitty deal man.

Yeah these were sent out to me courtesy from crop king I didn't ask for them. I grew those out already long time ago. No Nutes and no 420 help no Nutes lots wrong. Lol

But these are candy cane autos at least it says on package . Also found a store carry them as in seeds so no need to order online anymore save shipping.

Ouch shitty deal man.

Yeah these were sent out to me courtesy from crop king I didn't ask for them. I grew those out already long time ago. No Nutes and no 420 help no Nutes lots wrong. Lol

But these are candy cane autos at least it says on package . Also found a store carry them as in seeds so no need to order online anymore save shipping.
Oh .. Trust me bro . After this grow 4 autos and or 2 photos. At a time. More easier to work with and monitor

Nice I'm growing their early miss now. Seriously good genetics. Fast growing and Hardy as hell. Don't be afraid to be rough with her. Mine absolutely loves the pain :) Great Job

I can't believe all the bad hype about CKS. I've always had top results with them but one site just dumps on them as hard as they can(why I came here). I figured they must not know what they are doing cause I've always had great growth and amazing quality. It's real growers here. The community is A+++. Beautiful plants king I'm sure we will see more from you namaste

Nice I'm growing their early miss now. Seriously good genetics. Fast growing and Hardy as hell. Don't be afraid to be rough with her. Mine absolutely loves the pain :) Great Job
Good to know thinking of adding two autos to my next grow. Thanks for the input . .

Early miss is a great strain! I did a few of those for my first grow and loved the smoke .
Demonic angel hit over 9 ounces on 1 auto em. Just would love to see the plant in real life .. she is a lucky girl.

Check out my journals. I got one experimental early miss that I tried to kill with "old auto myths". Didn't work. Idk what she will give me but I think it'll be nice. My other is going to be a record setter I think. Just topped her at 11days old and she never even blinked. Gonna shoot for 8-12 big (bottom2top) colas.

Check out my journals. I got one experimental early miss that I tried to kill with "old auto myths". Didn't work. Idk what she will give me but I think it'll be nice. My other is going to be a record setter I think. Just topped her at 11days old and she never even blinked. Gonna shoot for 8-12 big (bottom2top) colas.
Nice I'll check it out for sure love science and testing.

Just want to say a huge thank you all who have and continue to support and help me out. It means a lot and I cons9der you all friends. Now let's grow mutha Fukkaz grow

Also here is the flowering tent added two more into it second candy cane and second nyc d. Both were fox tailed for 8 hrs then released. Light trimming tucking everyday it seems . Lol
So now my veg tent only has one xpress and two white cookies females. Cks send barney farm p xpress age of white cookies day 14 from seed. And p xpress auto is day 29 I belive. In veg tent.
420-magazine-mobile507552039.jpg

420-magazine-mobile859148448.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1714877642.jpg
flower tent on right nyc d cks auto oldest at day or week 51 beside it is a week behind candy cane auto cks so 44 then beside that non front kinda is runt same age day 51. Lol
420-magazine-mobile156337435.jpg
then you have nyc d in back left corner cks day week 4 same with her front left candy cane auto week 4 as well.

I messed up. Next grow will be 4 autos

1x northern lights blue auto delicious seeds
1x la diva auto delicious seeds.
Thinking 2x early miss crop king seeds.

All planted at same time in 5 gallon fabric pots.

9oz?? That's insane lol, I do believe it though..I got almost 5 off my very first plant which was early miss.
That's not her biggest auto number she's a beast.

9oz?? That's insane lol, I do believe it though..I got almost 5 off my very first plant which was early miss.
Ps

If i get 2 two 3 Oz I'm happy. Per plant. Ounce I'll be guppy. Not ounce not half over three plants. Lol

Ps

If i get 2 two 3 Oz I'm happy. Per plant. Ounce I'll be guppy. Not ounce not half over three plants. Lol
For sure! I'll take 2-3 oz per plant all day long man lol..I was absolutely blown away that I got 5 off one of my first plants lol...I might get another 5 off one of my cc's if she keeps it up lol..here's a couple pics I just took of 2 out of the 3 candy canes...
420-magazine-mobile974987238.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1318222290.jpg

For sure! I'll take 2-3 oz per plant all day long man lol..I was absolutely blown away that I got 5 off one of my first plants lol...I might get another 5 off one of my cc's if she keeps it up lol..here's a couple pics I just took of 2 out of the 3 candy canes...
420-magazine-mobile974987238.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1318222290.jpg
Yes those are mighty fine looking girls. I will totally be buying this strain again as on candy cane. Mice to work with and vey resident plant. Good job #cropkingseeds

Back
Top Bottom