King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Nice buddy. Looks like you changed your set up. What's going on there? Looks good bud. You having fun I see. Fat buds wishes for you from the moon!
Ya I have realized I messed up a lot of plants. I'm not mad as I now I'm learning. So I've took the time to play around with them learn them better.
I even foxtailed two autos too see what would happen. And wow I think I'll be using that method more now. Here is before and after pictures of candy cane fox tailed left first 8 hrs they say no more then 9. And wow next day today I can see what it has done it's provided more openness inside. Space not sure if you will be able to tell or not from pictures but meh worth a shot moons..

420-magazine-mobile1136030027.jpg
after
420-magazine-mobile2092816194.jpg
after
These ones were in veg week 4 . After
420-magazine-mobile568369698.jpg
also this is a top attempt on her. Is that a second small main starting to develop? Or what i tipped her on week 3. 4th node.
420-magazine-mobile2089488574.jpg
damn don't have before pictures of this one thought I did sorry guys and girls.

But this is what i did to it and he only xpress as tester here I'll get the p xpress and show you then. Haha

Also here is some nice pics of my best plant by far. Candy cane auto crop king seeds Mars hydro advance nutrients indoor for sure..

420-magazine-mobile170430079.jpg

420-magazine-mobile572837425.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1790355173.jpg

Let them go vertical now and reach for the light, how much overhead space do they have?
From the tops of those baby white cookies day 12 . To the biggest top on candy cane plant in veg tent around 22-28 inches.

From the tops of those baby white cookies day 12 . To the biggest top on candy cane plant in veg tent around 22-28 inches.
If your asking from my lights to top of tent then around a 12 inches to 16 maybe . From top of lights to top of inside tent

I was thinking how tall the plants can get before they hit the lights.
How close should I have my lights in like flower tent think they are baround 17 inches to 22. Should I go lower?

I was thinking how tall the plants can get before they hit the lights.
I also don't know how to control height well yet I understand it yet can't seem to grasp it myself. It's weird. I know once I put the seed in dirt. 24-30 inches from it. Then once it's put after a week i keep it in same range.
Then by third week i seem to lose it . Hinklel it doesn't help all different growth levels and different times of seeds put it in different days weeks apart. So trying to keep in ranges more. If that makes sense. I now know 4 plants at a time in my set up so it's managable. We live we learn..

Im not going to train so much on this grow im starting now.
Ya I'm going to do one white cookies top one not fox tailed both eventually and lollipop them. Take lower branches and alone for outdoor.

Ill top once then let them do their thing and see what kind of yield i get.
Yeah I'll do light lst. On them but space is an issue

Ya I have realized I messed up a lot of plants. I'm not mad as I now I'm learning. So I've took the time to play around with them learn them better.
I even foxtailed two autos too see what would happen. And wow I think I'll be using that method more now. Here is before and after pictures of candy cane fox tailed left first 8 hrs they say no more then 9. And wow next day today I can see what it has done it's provided more openness inside. Space not sure if you will be able to tell or not from pictures but meh worth a shot moons..

420-magazine-mobile1136030027.jpg
after
420-magazine-mobile2092816194.jpg
after
These ones were in veg week 4 . After
420-magazine-mobile568369698.jpg
also this is a top attempt on her. Is that a second small main starting to develop? Or what i tipped her on week 3. 4th node.
420-magazine-mobile2089488574.jpg
damn don't have before pictures of this one thought I did sorry guys and girls.

But this is what i did to it and he only xpress as tester here I'll get the p xpress and show you then. Haha

Nice job dude. Yeah that looks like a second one coming to me bro. Ohhhh Easter food so goood.

Back
Top Bottom