King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Again candy cane just is drinking insanely and just growing everyday. Here is flower tent brought p xress in it as well. It jammed and the candy cane is just starting to shoot. Lol
420-magazine-mobile191962685.jpg

420-magazine-mobile926317457.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1087833029.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1457196429.jpg

420-magazine-mobile525641535.jpg

Enjoy now just the two white cookies undefined the 2x 300 watts #marshydro #cropkingseeds #advancednutrients # awesome community # #### lol. . .

420-magazine-mobile1755242899.jpg

Trying to get a recipe for this and figure out decarbing. Any indication think half ounce of bud per stick of butter ? Anyone use thus before.

I usually just make butter in a crock pot with water, strain the bud and let the butter and oil separate in the fridge and then use it. Decarbing your weed is as simple as baking it at 240f for 30-45 minutes.

I gave up with butter just because I don't use it enough. I have been using coconut oil for a while now and find d I use it way more than butter. It also tastes better and good/better for you.

I usually just make butter in a crock pot with water, strain the bud and let the butter and oil separate in the fridge and then use it. Decarbing your weed is as simple as baking it at 240f for 30-45 minutes.

I gave up with butter just because I don't use it enough. I have been using coconut oil for a while now and find d I use it way more than butter. It also tastes better and good for you.
Tanks torst!

Just trying to find something fun my wife likes edibles from time to time.

I want to learn how to make pills. Specially for back pain. And daytime use where smoking visit an option.

I just did 3oz of Blueberry (whole yield) into 500g of coconut oil, great stuff! The more potent the better and longer it lasts, assuming you are familiar with edible weed.

I just did 3oz of Blueberry (whole yield) into 500g of coconut oil, great stuff! The more potent the better and longer it lasts, assuming you are familiar with edible weed.
Not really have a tad understanding. In a forum but real quiet lately

My wife also likes the edibles only reason I make edible oils.
I need something to make her quiet lol just kidding.

Well any recipes have some og kush have about half ounce to spare.

Again candy cane just is drinking insanely and just growing everyday. Here is flower tent brought p xress in it as well. It jammed and the candy cane is just starting to shoot. Lol
420-magazine-mobile191962685.jpg

420-magazine-mobile926317457.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1087833029.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1457196429.jpg

420-magazine-mobile525641535.jpg

Enjoy now just the two white cookies undefined the 2x 300 watts #marshydro #cropkingseeds #advancednutrients # awesome community # #### lol. . .
Keep them coming King and you were worried lol

Back
Top Bottom