King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Oh transplanted white cookies today day 7 into bit bigger pot 6 inch I believe . Fingers crossed pics tomorrow

420-magazine-mobile1891902759.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1110404443.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1390314284.jpg

Looking real nice. Here's a pic of one of my ladies this morning. Theyve been started on AN Big Bud and Bud Igniter as of yesterday.
420-magazine-mobile348688848.jpg
Sweet looking girls joedaddy77.

I'll be picking bud igniter and bud candy. Plus my nirvana

Is anyone else having issues getting notifications?
Yes I've pm ed teddy Edwards also have asked so many people about it. No one answered me. Only way I can try to keep up Is email notifications. Which then takes me to app. But then I gave to search entire threads subscribed to everyone and check. So i apologize to anyone of if I'm not helping on your threads . Wonder if there is a setting to turn on or modify notifications . Real annoying. Great app minus this .

Yes I've pm ed teddy Edwards also have asked so many people about it. No one answered me. Only way I can try to keep up Is email notifications. Which then takes me to app. But then I gave to search entire threads subscribed to everyone and check. So i apologize to anyone of if I'm not helping on your threads . Wonder if there is a setting to turn on or modify notifications . Real annoying. Great app minus this .
So I emailed him too and he fixed my signature and my notifications he said was set to instant email, BUT he told me to log out and back in and now it wont let me log back into the 420 app. The only reason I can send this now is bc luckily I also have 420 with the 420 forum so Im even more lost than before.

So I emailed him too and he fixed my signature and my notifications he said was set to instant email, BUT he told me to log out and back in and now it wont let me log back into the 420 app. The only reason I can send this now is bc luckily I also have 420 with the 420 forum so Im even more lost than before.
How do I change instant email to just app.

I also have AN overdrive but not gonna start it til next week
Yeah kinda tight for funds.

Good news is I start work soon .

But bad news is my kitchen floors have to many sift spots vinyl flooring is breaking apart oh and the wife says time next week need new kitchen cupboards. Ugh..

I also have AN overdrive but not gonna start it til next week
Yeah kinda tight for funds.

Good news is I start work soon .

But bad news is my kitchen floors have to many sift spots vinyl flooring is breaking apart oh and the wife says time next week need new kitchen cupboards. Ugh..

Back
Top Bottom